Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Insta kick as soon as I log in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This could be a super newbie question but I'm very confused because I've never encontered it before.

I get kicked as soon as I log into a ship on any account. I don't get an indication I've been banned, and according to others I'm not triggering the anti-cheat. Vito suggested I tried restarting my router - so I did - but that didn't fix it.
IP ban? have you been a bad boy again?
Have you tried reinstalling freelancer? Could be something to do with your instillation somehow.
(03-14-2016, 11:25 PM)evanz Wrote: [ -> ]IP ban? have you been a bad boy again?

I only threatened with JS LOIC once. Though maybe that's it.

(03-14-2016, 11:26 PM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]Have you tried reinstalling freelancer? Could be something to do with your instillation somehow.

Tried that, didn't work.
stop hacks
I had the same problem, I had to have an admin add movechar codes to the ships and move them off of the account
Same problem here. It doesn't matter what account I use, every time it's an insta-kick with no cheating message. The server always times out when I ping it in command prompt, which I think is somehow related. This laptop has Windows XP on it; I had no problems connecting on a desktop with Windows 7 64 bit using the same modem.
Do you have more than 5 characters on the account?

Sent from my ONE TOUCH IDOL MINI using Tapatalk
That's nice and all but if you don't provide ship names we won't be able to do anything.
Create a new character on a fresh account with no other characters and try again.
Pages: 1 2