Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 100,000,000 to the best FSR at the end of each month
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll give 100,000,000 to the faction bank with the best FSR at the end of each month other than Core because I think it'd be good to find some motivators to encourage high quality/quantity FSRs.

Myself and some others will vote. We'll PM the winning leader asking for their faction bank.
I'd like a grading rubric of how you are going to define "best" as
Hard to define yes, but I'm looking at something along the lines of an FSR that shows a faction is pumping out lots of quality interactions and roleplay. More or less putting lots of effort into their faction.
Probably the once that did lotta RP. But Lyth what if you're biased and you think even though the Faction did a great Report, you just hate it because you think the RP the faction did was something you were against or didn't like? 8|
Yeah screw coalition I hate those guys. They stink of cheap vodka.

Nah I'll try and do it with little bias. I'll probably get others to vote with me.
(03-15-2016, 11:55 PM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]Probably the once that did lotta RP. But Lyth what if you're biased and you think even though the Faction did a great Report, you just hate it because you think the RP the faction did was something you were against or didn't like? 8|
It´s his money after all so it´s his decision who deserve it and what criterias will be used.

Though for this exact reason, it should be probably named something like "Lyth´s FSR of the month award" to show it´s simply his (and/or some others people chosen by him) choice and evaluation, not some objective ranking (though it does not mean he does not aim to judge objectively).
(03-16-2016, 12:10 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah screw coalition I hate those guys. They stink of cheap vodka.

Nah I'll try and do it with little bias. I'll probably get others to vote with me.

xddddddddddddddddddd alright then
Yeah this is okay to be subjective actually.
We could always do a community vote.