Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rheinland Military - [RM]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:72-ARKM-G27 “Phantom” Rheinland Light Fighter (used on special occasions only)

Phantom is not Light Fighter anymore.
(03-18-2016, 03:19 PM)Toris Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:72-ARKM-G27 “Phantom” Rheinland Light Fighter (used on special occasions only)

Phantom is not Light Fighter anymore.

Fixed.
I don't really get the current system.

You lost your officialdom due to inactivity and you applied to re-instate that title literally on the next week. Instead of using the time to go over your existing lore and writeup and to refresh the overall written side of RM, you posted a copy-pasted version of a previous writeup, including completely out of date information regarding your ships and weapons. You did not even take into account any of the recent going-ons in Rheinland, mostly because nobody was active enough to even take note of them.

Then my question is why do we even have an activity tracker and officialdom system if this little effort is needed to re-enstate a lost official title again.
(03-19-2016, 12:02 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really get the current system.

You lost your officialdom due to inactivity and you applied to re-instate that title literally on the next week. Instead of using the time to go over your existing lore and writeup and to refresh the overall written side of RM, you posted a copy-pasted version of a previous writeup, including completely out of date information regarding your ships and weapons. You did not even take into account any of the recent going-ons in Rheinland, mostly because nobody was active enough to even take note of them.

Then my question is why do we even have an activity tracker and officialdom system if this little effort is needed to re-enstate a lost official title again.

Quit funny, looks like you wanna blame me for that [RM] lost officialdom.
Also, look at other factions and their outdated info pages.

Anyway, when you don't have anything constructive to add, feel free to post this under another official request.

Also, open another Thread when you have any off topic questions.

Regards
(03-19-2016, 12:02 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]I don't really get the current system.

I guess your view is limited by your stay on vacation.

Yes, RM lost officialdom due to inactivity. Reason was that their leader was absent majority of February, and returned like a week before end of the month, just to announce leadership change five days before end of the month. Unfortunately new leader could not invest much time in the leading as well and leadership was given to Lambda at the beginning of March. Since then activity of RM went on spike both ingame (8th most active faction at this moment) and forums. There were some mistakes, but no one can deny they try hard to bring RM back. Basically all the faction needed was active leader. But he could not save the faction at the moment he took the leadership because he inherited faction with almost no activity in February.

Also, they know very well what is currently going on in Rheinland, RM was active part of the convoy with Libertonian envoys. Calling them inactive is very very inaccurate at this moment.

So while I agree that writeup should have been updated properly, it´s not that inactive faction from February anymore. Things changed quickly there. Also I don´t think any major change of the writeup is actually needed. They are not making new faction, it is and will be still the same old RM because there is no reason (and actually it does not even make much sense) to try to create some "new RM". They just needed dedicated leader with sufficient free time, lets see if they can keep the level of their current activity.

And regarding your question - their request is not approved, they just posted it. That´s what anybody can do regardless of chance to be approved. It is up to admins to evaluate what effort they made and if it is enough to give them back official status. They have two months to prove they work properly. But their official status is definitely not reinstated by posting request.
Thanks Laura for the support.

Anyway, we updated again some infos.
(03-19-2016, 12:02 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Then my question is why do we even have an activity tracker and officialdom system if this little effort is needed to re-enstate a lost official title again.

Since when has the officialdom request system required any effort? From RS| getting officialdom, to officialdom requests like the BHG| one that (initially) had just copy and pasted the entire old BHG| info page, when has the system required effort?

And I think the only time I've seen the staff actually personally appluad an officialdom request was the JM one, as it was approved a month early due to activity.

Not trying to mean offense to RM here, but talking in general.
(03-22-2016, 03:22 PM)Lythrilux Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-19-2016, 12:02 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Then my question is why do we even have an activity tracker and officialdom system if this little effort is needed to re-enstate a lost official title again.

Since when has the officialdom request system required any effort? From RS| getting officialdom, to officialdom requests like the BHG| one that (initially) had just copy and pasted the entire old BHG| info page, when has the system required effort?

And I think the only time I've seen the staff actually personally appluad an officialdom request was the JM one, as it was approved a month early due to activity.

Not trying to mean offense to RM here, but talking in general.

As I already said, this is not the place to talk about this. Create another thread when you want to discuss this, thanks.
This is up for Admin consideration, any feedback outstanding now they have been interacting last 2 months.
I liked the OMIKORPS roleplay we did, as well as seeing RM in Delta during the zoner drama.
Pages: 1 2 3