Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: still waiting to get un banned...........(its soooooo boring not being able 2 play it)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im still w8ting 4 myfl acc 2 be un banned i got 60 days and im wondering wat day it will be unbanned thanks and every 1 plz reply:yahoo:
Why that was such a nicely typed message, did you get saunctioned for severe oorp.. Anyway i had the same problems, contact the admin, mods.
I wouldn't recommend using number in your words while talking on server though. Just a suggestion like that.
Quite unprofessional..though yes this type of internet language is used in WoW, CSS etc Discovery is not the place for it but like Xing said its recommended not to talk(text) like that in-game.
I waited 30 days... I went into withdrawal symptoms, I started with paranoia and then foamed at the mouth, I couldn't sleep and a Liberator with Firepower to the magnitude of Win haunted me...

Suck it up.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=25636

So October 19th plus 60 days equals ? Back to basic maths for everyone then ...
Though not in this thread.

Hoodlum
Pheonx ("fee-onks"?)..... oh boy we got a live one here:dry:
Hey, hey cummon folks instead of patronize the guy why not try to guide him so he aint as much of a tool when he gets back eh?

Try to be a little bit more constructive instead of crap like

"Pheonx ("fee-onks"?)..... oh boy we got a live one here dry.gif"

"Why that was such a nicely typed message, did you get saunctioned for severe oorp.. Anyway i had the same problems, contact the admin, mods."

maybe actually try and teach the guy something like

"I wouldn't recommend using number in your words while talking on server though. Just a suggestion like that."

You are all damn role models here, what the hell you expect from people talking to them like a piece of dirt? You seriously think they are gonna oblige you and buck up their ideas?

This is where types of hatred and loathing comes from like Akumabito, Patronizing someone or taking the piss out of them makes you no better than they are.

Really, there should be sanctions being delt for people being idiots to idiots on forums. Because its partially those peoples faults those idiots never learn
' Wrote:Hey, hey cummon folks instead of patronize the guy why not try to guide him so he aint as much of a tool when he gets back eh?

Try to be a little bit more constructive instead of crap like

"Pheonx ("fee-onks"?)..... oh boy we got a live one here dry.gif"

"Why that was such a nicely typed message, did you get saunctioned for severe oorp.. Anyway i had the same problems, contact the admin, mods."

maybe actually try and teach the guy something like

"I wouldn't recommend using number in your words while talking on server though. Just a suggestion like that."

You are all damn role models here, what the hell you expect from people talking to them like a piece of dirt? You seriously think they are gonna oblige you and buck up their ideas?

This is where types of hatred and loathing comes from like Akumabito, Patronizing someone or taking the piss out of them makes you no better than they are.

Really, there should be sanctions being delt for people being idiots to idiots on forums. Because its partially those peoples faults those idiots never learn

Noted. (I was not even going to try because I have gotten so tired of this attitude, thankfully someone else said it for me.)

Edit: By the way phoenx, December 18th is when your ban will be over. Try SP or other mods while you are banned. If not, there are plenty of other servers which host Discovery as well. However, you can also write up some RP for your characters if you wish. Good luck, whatever you decide.
But playing forum-police, calling people idiots, and their comments, crap?

Golden.:D
Pages: 1 2