Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Account Banned because of bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello. Well, i experienced a lot a problem with crashing game to the desktop when entering any character. After one of those crashes, i cant even enter the server itself, the message appeared, telling me, that my account banned for this server. Can you help me with that issue? Characters: Erulad, Era.St. Mine-R-Age, Mine®Age
Once you have your characters restored, export your account via Discovery Launcher (just in case), then reinstall both game and mod. To make sure there are no leftovers, erase Freelancer folder entirely from game direction before you install the game.
(03-19-2016, 07:40 PM)Toris Wrote: [ -> ]Once you have your characters restored, export your account via Discovery Launcher (just in case), then reinstall both game and mod. To make sure there are no leftovers, erase Freelancer folder entirely from game direction before you install the game.

Thanks for reply) Why i need to act so radically, and complete reinstall the game? And how i understand, that my character restored? Someone from admin team wrote here about it?
I have unbanned the account, please do a complete reinstall before you try again!
(03-19-2016, 07:55 PM)Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I have unbanned the account, please do a complete reinstall before you try again!

Thank you kindly, will do all the listed above!
can you please tell me, what can cause those char-entering crashes? i afraid that it can cause ban again...
(03-19-2016, 07:54 PM)Erulad Wrote: [ -> ]Why i need to act so radically, and complete reinstall the game (...)
(03-19-2016, 09:50 PM)Erulad Wrote: [ -> ]can you please tell me, what can cause those char-entering crashes? i afraid that it can cause ban again...

To be honest... everything can cause them.

If you have been using other mods before installing Discovery or you were using additional mods alongside with Discovery (even the slighest change in .ini files counts), the Anti-Cheat might trigger and autokick you, finally autobanning account completely.

Edit: You may also like to turn 3D Sound in options. I know it rather applies to crash after jumping into another system, but...
(03-19-2016, 07:55 PM)Jansen Wrote: [ -> ]I have unbanned the account, please do a complete reinstall before you try again!

Its happen again...
Character MineTrade.
Ship has been un-banned

There is a proper Thread for this. It can be found here:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=91864
(03-25-2016, 07:44 PM)St.Denis Wrote: [ -> ]Ship has been un-banned

There is a proper Thread for this. It can be found here:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=91864

Thank you kindly)
it happens again, btw. i reinstall it.
Would i need in further cases to post about it in thread, you give me link to?
Pages: 1 2