Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: R.I.P Belgium and Egypt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rest In Peace!

[Image: 25_police_funeral-460x339.jpg] [Image: Armed-police-stand-guard-near-the-scene-...619748.jpg]

Deepest condolences for families of Egyptian victims of ISIS terrorism
Deepest condolences for families of Belgium victims of terrorism
Today, with almost sync timing, both Europe (Belgium) and North Africa (Egypt) got attacked by ISIS terrorist
The Egyptian Air-Force announced the successful hunt/kill of 7 terrorist while escaping from the crime scene
Too many losses in civilian and military lives .... Sad

Death to Terrorism!
Terrorism have no religion!
may god rest their soul in peace
Seeing the Islam apologists incoming. Please close this thread; It'll dissolve into bickering.
I approve with you.

We do not need to fear them. Because they want us to.

Great condolences to all families, both in Egypt and Belgium, that had to suffer the death of their deepest.
Rest in peace to the innocents.
(03-22-2016, 02:04 PM)Foxglove Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing the Islam apologists incoming. Please close this thread; It'll dissolve into bickering.

(03-22-2016, 01:57 PM)Mark Hamann Wrote: [ -> ]Death to Terrorism!
Terrorism have no religion!
Unless such situations involve community members, refrain from posting these threads on a gaming forum. I think this was something the moderation team explained earlier.
Oh it is worse than I thought.
My best wishes go out to the families. May they find over time peace.
(03-22-2016, 02:08 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]Unless such situations involve community members, refrain from posting these threads on a gaming forum. I think this was something the moderation team explained earlier.

[Image: c9ae8787cf0199b83e63ae96ca4b4d67.png]

Take it easy ... you probably have no idea about what a "Condolences" post means
Its made to share sadness feelings so please .... we have people who died in vain so give me a break from this nonsense !!!!
The world has gone insane.

Rest in peace innocent victims, die in a fire ISIS fanatics.

"So say we all"
Pages: 1 2