Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Shadowrun project
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-22-2016, 07:22 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2016, 06:59 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]So there is no writing but actually verbally storytelling?
that's interesting.... though can you write on paper before you speak or is it more of a spontaneous thing?

It's the same concept as Dungeons and Dragons... which im assuming you've never played before if your past posts in this thread are anything to go on

Please keep the flinging of passive-aggressiveness to a minimum Wink

No, there is absolutely no written storytelling involved, unless the Game Master reads out a few passages that he prewrote to describe a situation or something. Keep in mind that you can't just tell a story and it happens - in certain situations, rules and dice decide about your successes or failings. Of course a character that is good in something will have a better chance of succeeding than one that is bad or new to it. Final arbiter about when and what happens is always the GM.
Is it possible to be first a spectator just to see how it is played?
I was never exposed to it so yeah... i dont see also from why it would be a bad thing?
Oh please char, you know I'm always direct with my aggression : )

Back on topic: I'd be interested in joining but my limited experience with P&P (only played D&D 4th for something like 7 months about once a week), plus my already limited schedule kinda prevents me from making any new commitments. You should totally record it though.
We can maybe think about letting spectators in, but that would have to be decided by the eventual players. As for your discussion with Scourge, please keep it out of this particular thread. It would go too far off-topic.
I have no discussion and I didn't even want to start a discussion with him anyway. :|
But yeah alright. Sounds like fun. For now I am just interested in spectating it (muted mic ofc).
So if it is possible it would be cool just to understand what it is about.
IN

Count me IN
IN please. My dice pool and me are waiting, or am I too 'edge'y for you?
No, no worries, edgy is fine Big Grin
I might want to try.
Shadowrun is one of my favorite roleplaying games, however I lack of time to participate. Enjoy!
The character creation round is today.
Pages: 1 2 3