Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Dark Heresy Campaign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello people things!

I have, in the dregs of my drop box account, 2 Dark heresy campaigns that I wrote and have run for other people. Both are fairly lengthy and easy to get into even if you haven't played the system before. I will be using Roll20 site, Dropbox (I have all the rule books and the Character sheets on PDF) and will be using TS or Skype. (preferably TS but majority will decide)

Now I know that we have quite a few people in Disco that like Warhammer 40k and I thought it would be fun to run. If you don't know what the system is or the game but like pen and paper RP then give me a poke, I'd be happy to run through with people.

If your interested please give me a shout on here, Teamspeak or Skype.

(Max players for the campaign is going to be 5 and one of the slots is already full)

My Skype name is : Nasher120
Now that certainly sounds interesting. I'll keep this in mind. I might be interested, though it all depends on how much time I have in the upcoming few weeks.
I'll let you know in a day or so.
As long as there are no psykers, I think this should be fun.

(And if this were Flood, I would add the below)
Question though: Can I import my Maid RPG character?
Of course someone had to ask that Big Grin

Not that I am intending to play a psyker (I'm the already taken slot), but why do you think they're not fun?
(03-22-2016, 10:07 PM)Exodite Asmodai Wrote: [ -> ]As long as there are no psykers, I think this should be fun.

(And if this were Flood, I would add the below)
Question though: Can I import my Maid RPG character?

Well, I have no problem with pyskers. I actually quite like them in the game (walking death trap at a single poor dice roll, HELL YES) *coughs* So I won't be banning them outright. If you do want to play you could just make your character dislike them.

And Yes if you want to play a maid.... sure..... I could see this being funny as hell.