Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So I've been playing for a while...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
... and only just now have decided to properly introduce myself to the forums, and the rest of the community therein.
Disgusting behaviour, I know, but I've always been rather shy when it comes to things like these.

So, yeah - greetings, ladies and gentlemen!
The (nick)name's Mind Flow. and if you've happened to see either of these names ingame

Raineth
Raineth.Galhana
Roheryn

you have most likely stumbled upon me. We may even have RPed together!
Bit unlikely, of course, since it's only about a week I've come back from a very long hiatus - played Disco FL online many years ago, can't quite recall when or how well - and am still trying to come to grips with all that's changed, how some of the factions I remember from back then are doing (where are the GCs and BDs? ;_; ) and how the gameplay and the story have changed.
Quite a lot of stuff, but I think I'm managing - input and help is very much appreciated, of course, as well as some advice on which factions should a new(ish) player join.

I thank you in advance for the attention, and I wish you all good luck out there.
Welcome aboard.

Kusari is inactive at the moment as it's waiting for an update that's coming soon (Kusari civil war).
Welcome back.