Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rebuilding the Persephone - One time chance to rebuild a Unique Vessel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 1zp2ws2.jpg]

To the constructors of our great Universe. Eris calls to thee.

For the past months one doth wonder, Can it be better?

Here is your chance brethren of the forge, Dancers of iron and Curators of fire.

~Admirable Pope Wingspan, Brettonias

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a long time since I first laid eyes on the Persephone and now I have a chance to help upgrade it's physical model. I appreciate all the work Jinx has done to create such a unique ship and now I feel that the Persephone is in need of a bit of a face lift.

After having a few talks with several people, and I know how everyone hates imports. I've looked into several ideas in which are:

1. Working with several designs currently available and in use with several SIrius ships.
2. Minimize all possible import looks if possible.

What we currently have, is the 4.85 Persephone. And to be truthful, just feels way out of place in its design. With a lil help and continued roleplay from a few factions, OSI, Hellfire Legion, and Crimson Cross, there are several parts in which, just in case you do not know, that I am aiming for:

1. Rear of the old RM-1 Outcast Destroyer aka the old hiigaran battlecruiser engine block - NO LONGER RELEVANT
2. The Centrifuge design similar to the Hellfire Legion, possibly looking into a design like the Stratios in EvE online. All while circling the Singularity that is built into the Persephone to keep on the RP of its power core being a confined black hole if I recall. If this could rotate just like the Judicator I will be forever grateful.
3. The main body and front to be a mix of the old Aquillion MK I and Aquillion MK II.
4. The design should be large enough to maintain its high HP vaules as well as current weapons count if possible.

Money atm is no object, if you would like to be paid with this project, there is no problem whatsoever. Think of it as a chance to leave a unique mark on Discovery. As well as my gratitude.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We in [TAZ] have requested the following for the Persephone's possible weaponry to be mounted.

Quote:23 Guns of Eris she doth hold
5 Heavies to give tons of Flax
6 to be divided for Hodge and Podge
12 to spread the word of Malaclypse 666

10/1/2016 Final Model by Unlucky_Soul compared to Nephilim:

https://p3d.in/3Waj3
This project also is fully supported by [TAZ] and Eris (because the design idea sounds pretty cool)
MAKE IT A SLEEPER SHIP!!!

Please come on guys, we need more unique ships. Stuff everyone always wanted to fly, the Intro Ships. Well maybe turning the Juggernaut into a Sleeper Ship might be good since it's a Colony Ship and in intro the Sleeper Ships are being announced as Colony Ships.
(03-26-2016, 08:26 AM)Snake Wrote: [ -> ]MAKE IT A SLEEPER SHIP!!!

Please come on guys, we need more unique ships. Stuff everyone always wanted to fly, the Intro Ships. Well maybe turning the Juggernaut into a Sleeper Ship might be good since it's a Colony Ship and in intro the Sleeper Ships are being announced as Colony Ships.

Uhmm. Snake. You're a bit off on what the Persephone is. It's not a Colony or Sleeper ship. It's a warship.
The first model of the persephone made it look like a colony ship yes, but's changed from then. And with this 'final' change it'll be turned fully into a warship.
I think only Jinx knows better how to do zoner ships.
i think..its a ship that its not available to the public and one that its forbidden inhouse space,so..even though i like your ideas it ain't worth the effort for 2 persons of which none are active...

however the design will be more useful for the bustard since it uses a temporary old model of Geb(i think that's what's called),the black hole can be left out..
This is a old model of mine which with some tweaking i think should fit the bill

Link to p3d.in

P.M me if you want the model Smile
(03-28-2016, 01:26 PM)Swallow Wrote: [ -> ]I think only Jinx knows better how to do zoner ships.

I dunno if jinx will do this remodel to be fair. If he does I'll be honored.

(03-28-2016, 01:53 PM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]i think..its a ship that its not available to the public and one that its forbidden inhouse space,so..even though i like your ideas it ain't worth the effort for 2 persons of which none are active...

however the design will be more useful for the bustard since it uses a temporary old model of Geb(i think that's what's called),the black hole can be left out..

I do believe they have another model planned for the bustard.

(03-28-2016, 02:41 PM)Unlucky_Soul Wrote: [ -> ]This is a old model of mine which with some tweaking i think should fit the bill

-insert model here-

P.M me if you want the model Smile

Soul. I will admit you've been improving your work handsomely. And while I appreciate the model here, it sadly has too many discrepancies. Length yes is correct but the rest no. Perhaps we could talk on more in detail on the model image in mind?
(03-28-2016, 01:26 PM)Swallow Wrote: [ -> ]I think only Jinx knows better how to do zoner ships.
Jinx only knows how to do zoner ships*
(03-28-2016, 03:14 PM)SMI-Great.Fox Wrote: [ -> ]Soul. I will admit you've been improving your work handsomely. And while I appreciate the model here, it sadly has too many discrepancies. Length yes is correct but the rest no. Perhaps we could talk on more in detail on the model image in mind?

Sure hit me on skype or pm
Pages: 1 2 3 4