Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: So I'm about to re-discover this game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

This game I played several years ago, I decided to replay with a multiplayer possibility. So here I am.

I'm a 21 YO french guy. And I hope I will enjoy playing with you all.
Welcome! Make sure you read rules and I do hope you will have fun in here.
Hello and welcome to Discovery. First thing that you need to do is to read the server rules. If you have questions feel free to PM me or poke [Angels] tagged ships in game.

Have fun.
Welcome to the place with the stuff. Hope you have fun.
Sup and welcome to the community
Welcome to Discovery Freelancer, hope you have a good time, the mandatory chains are at the entrance.
It's my sincerest hope you enjoy your time here in Discovery. The community may seem somewhat antagonizing or intimidating in some ways, but there are always people willing to have fun and share enjoyable experiences with. See you out in space! ^^
Welcome to the community.

If you played vanilla Freelancer a while back you will notice that a lot has changed from the base game. If you played Discovery a while back... well there are still a lot of changes that occured over time. Either way there will be a lot to explore.
If you enjoy roleplay and maybe a little player versus player combat at the side you'll feel right at home.

See you in space!