Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Beast .ALE Editing: APM Cerb prototypes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yellow and Blue Cerberus Projectiles: http://imgur.com/a/R0r57
R I P
More Pics for comparison

Original:
[Image: Aex5cRq.png]

[Image: ftZqp8s.png]

[Image: vzLFX5G.png]

[Image: 35VQIcx.png]

Blues:
[Image: JkymbhA.jpg]

[Image: Ai6lvdQ.jpg]

[Image: tpnkWez.jpg]

[Image: 3sztkDj.jpg]

[Image: U2tYLpm.jpg]

Resized the screenshots. The allowed width is 750. ~Skorak
Any body want these blue cerbs?

Or engine edits with no flame on idle?
I don't think flood is the proper place for this thread. I suggest you ask a Moderator to move it.
(03-31-2016, 08:13 PM)King Boo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think flood is the proper place for this thread. I suggest you ask a Moderator to move it.

It's BW. There is no better place for this thread than Flood.

Besides, somebody else already made different cerb effects for various factions already...
(03-31-2016, 11:56 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2016, 08:13 PM)King Boo Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think flood is the proper place for this thread. I suggest you ask a Moderator to move it.

Besides, somebody else already made different cerb effects for various factions already...

I have many fans on Disco and you are one of my top 5. We can tell this from the content of any your replies to a thread of mine, Like your something special here where in fact your impact is about as relevant as [C]'s impact on disco lore.

Black Widow be nice or we'll gonna have to slap you. - The Moderation
(03-31-2016, 11:56 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah me and titan, but it was kinda a waste of time as we never got an answer back if they're gonna get implemented or if htey're going to be used differently. We delivered it, since then silent treatment. Good game
Thing is, they were just upscaled particles with little to no change other than scale and sound.
People built multi colored cerb ALEs but never made them available to discovery, I am offering anyone the chance to upgrade the weapon fx if they want as I can now do anything in .ale files.

This thread is a showcase
Pages: 1 2