Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Activity Notice: March
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FACTIONS STRIPPED

The following faction has had their official status revoked.

[C]- The Council

The leader of this faction needs to contact a staff member regarding placement of the items in their faction section. You are welcome to reapply for official status once the factors that led to the status being revoked are resolved.

FACTIONS IN NEED OF SUPPORT

The following factions are currently not meeting one or multiple criteria and have been put under support mode by the administration:

None

These factions will be given the assistance flag on the activity list and are highly encouraged to seek new members and explore new avenues. The support mode will end when the faction regains an healthy state (which means not receiving another activity warning) or is stripped shall it never recover.

FACTIONS SUSPENDED

The following factions are not meeting the minimum population requirement for their factions, that being having at least 3 active members:

FACTIONS WARNED

The following factions aren't currently meeting the activity requirement of 24 hours:

None

FACTIONS DROPPED

The following Unofficial Factions are being dropped from the tracker for not meeting the 6 hour requirement:

None, however |IDF| have asked to be removed

Edit: visible = 04-12-2016, 11:36 PM Thread Restored: Activity Notice: March
Thyr put in monumental effort into the Council faction and Gallia as a whole, even against the odds. For that, he definitely deserves praise as a Leader.
[C]- - The Council 1d, 00:58:11 03:11:43 06:53:57 1d, 19:57:49

Numbers speak a lot, both about past inactivity and current activity. Gotta grind Finn's commodity event a bit to have the cash to get back our precious status. All important thread links are saved, they can be flushed down to the Unofficial section. Cheers.
Okay. Do the Admins (Excluding St Denis) even read through these FSR? From what I can tell they don't. Or at most you guys quickly scim through the names. Bowex has been asking for help from the admins for two months now and nothing has been done. It was clearly stated.

The faction is dead. It may not look like it because we have the activity required but 80% of that has been accumulated by 1 person, St Denis. If you guys do read through these reports then why has there been no help?

I'm not going to bother posting another FSR for Bowex in the future ether since they seem to do nothing.
I know they didn't meet the activity requirement for last month, but personally this feels extremely off to me. What I'm speaking of exactly is the fact that Oracles were given officialdom, yet the Council are being stripped.

5d, 11:34:09 - This is the Oracle activity in the last 3 months

15:40:40 - This is the oracle activity in March - note it is below the requirement

3d, 23:41:57- This is the oracle activity last month

Doing the math this would mean that the most activity that the oracles could have had for Feb is also under the requirement.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1752176 - Council was warned in February

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1759969 - This is Council being stripped for their activity in March

1d, 00:58:11 - This is Council activity last month, note it is above requirement.

So basically my problem is that even though Council is currently meeting activity requirements, they are being stripped. Even though for the two months that they didn't meet the requirement, neither did the Oracles. It seems unfair to me that one if these factions is being stripped while the other is being made official, even more so considering that they were both inactive during the exact same months. I understand exceptions sometimes have to be made, but to me this seems extremely messed up and hypocritical.

So either Council should be given another chance imo, or Oracles shouldn't be official. I understand that due to circumstances sometimes exceptions need to be made, however if they are made for one faction I believe they should also be made for others. I've also just noticed that Council was actually removed for the tracker after they went unofficial, even though that has never been done before for any faction that went unofficial or failed to meet their officialdom request. Examples of this are [W], RS| and [RM.

Post is late because wanted to wait until could do accurate math.
Actually Council activity was more than that at the end of the month, Neptune logged about three more hours on one of the Merlots during the last ten days. That doesn't change much of course, but now I would already be glad if our current officialdom request would be responded to within day at least if it wasn't after merely just a bit over a hour like it was in the case of RM.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1772731 to expedite request, unless I have missed the shipname for the cash

Yup, you did.