Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: CSV
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My question will be very short, given there's not really anything much to be said about that ship. But then, seeing this ship, due to it's stats is good for nothing - are Devs going to do something with this classic Junker design?

Quote:Guns/Turrets 2 / 3
Opt. weapon class 9
Max. weapon class 9
Other equipment

1xCM

Hull strength 9,000
Max. shield class 6
Cargo space 180 units
Nanobots/Batteries 70/70
Max. impulse speed 80 m/s
Max. thrust speed 199 m/s
Max. cruise speed 350 m/s
Power output 5,400 u
Power recharge 670 u/s

I have checked twice myself that stats hasn't been changed since 4.86. But I agree it would make a good ship for roleplay, yet opening it to open use would make sense, since inforcard states this:
Quote:Since then, the Junkers have made a tidy business issuing this small but hardy freighter for the use of the greater population of Sirius, though not without occasional "ingenious" refinements to plans and purpose that have been attributed to roughly 40% of all hair loss in official maintenance and design document producers.
>good for nothing

oh boy you have no idea
It has worse powercore than a light fighter. Yet not enough cargo to make it a nice freighter, I won't even mention lack of CD slot... I'm just asking if something would be done with CSV.
I'd use it for my Angel ship.
Seriously, I like it.
CSV used to be good for getting to code wrecks quick.

I actually liked it when Codes were super expensive.

PS: 1000 posts Toris? Really?
Watching Jayce getting triggered.
Closed on request. ~Skorak