Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Why does everyone need to hate everyone to a personal level?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yes.

This needs to be discussed.

Just becasue there are arguments or differences in opinion about something that happened, does it give you the right to them crap on the person past the situation and to judge?

Everyone has the right in my view to at least discuss what is going on. Take a step to the side and chat. This is not even "diplomacy" but rather clearing things up.

People should not then be directly attacked or insulted outside of the argument.

It is not in the rules i guess.

But this is just being curtious.

Everyone has been at one point confused about something and wanting an explanation. For me, yes, I need one or else i just don't understand and it nags me.
Do not then insult directly that "you are bad at disco" type things becasue of it. This is a game to enjoy. Why do you need to hurt others?

It just drives us more apart.

Like at the end of the day, people have opinions on others, but please understand others view first.
Oh dear lord. You're asking humans on the internet to be civil with each other again.

What bothers me is the constant need everyone seems to have for a little Community or backroom drama. Like, who cares? It's a game. Play it, do your thing, have fun (within the rules, obviously). Why make a big deal about what other people are doing? Thats just stupid and pointless wastes of time and effort with no result, because when you boil it down, you're just stressing yourselves out trying to ruin things for someone else, just because you don't like them/what they're doing/how they're doing it. What's the point? Hell, half the people who complain about such log in maybe once a week for an hour. It's toxic behavior, and I just brush it off. I don't need to get sucked in to that crap.
Is this about AFC getting caught by Liberty Lawfuls? If so, may I suggest attempting to solve it via roleplay rather than via ooRP threats to go to admins?

Nothing personal. Just business.
Because its the internet and people have nothing better to do than troll others. Its something you have to get used to. Not that I have anything against you Nom. But that's just how the internet in general works.
#ignores snak3 because he doesn't know and assumes

This is not just about me.
It can be though.

But I have seen this lots and I admit I had the feeling too.

But I have long ago put it aside and just focused on the topic and not insulting the player.

We are now a small community. Can we not get along at least by talking to each other rationally?

Like for me in the stuff that happened, im over it. I talked to someone rational and im cooled.

could have it been done better? Absolutely.

Also snak. I am.
But some things looked fishy and I needed to see oorp b/c it looked be be against what I know.

Please do not bring this talk here, snak. We can discus pm if you want to comment.
It is easier to shoot verbal fists at someone if you can't get a real fist back. Sometimes it's fun too.
It's rude and insulting to ignore someone.
Well Smak is right... step up your game bruv.
I don't hate people. Really, hate is such a strong word and it is also petty.

But I do dislike forum personalities. People allow those to reign over their true selves, creating individuals I find hard to deal with.
Quote:Is this about AFC getting caught by Liberty Lawfuls? If so, may I suggest attempting to solve it via roleplay rather than via ooRP threats to go to admins?

Nothing personal. Just business.

I don't think so.
IMO, this is a game and we ALL should enjoy it.
I think it's not ok, to wait till a character logs in and than *sreaming* Now i come for you!

There are many examples. But this is a game! So please let's enjoy the game because RL is hard enough!

Just my opinion.
Pages: 1 2 3