Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: base stealing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Base stealing
I am the base owner of Valhalla 5A tau 44 the base control was stolen out right from me by a player TheyCallMeTrinity. What can I do?
File a player request submitting all evidence that you owned the base along with the ship name of the base constructor (So admins can check IPs and stuff). That'll be the easiest way.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=186
First of all, you make sure you give passwords to trusted people only. Then you do what Snoopy said.
There is another option of course...... if for what ever reason you don't get your base back, you can 'blockade' the base, effectively 'starving' it to death by denying the supplies a base needs to keep running.

Not knowing a whole lot about bases, I'm doing a bit of guessing with the above statement.

I'm sure there are any number of players who would be happy to help with the 'blockade', some for credits, but I'm guessing there would be a few who would see it as a great opportunity for some good Role Play too.

Of course, you could go for 'quick and dirty' and just gather a bunch of friends/ players with serious firepower and turn the base into a pile of junk rather than let the thieving, dirty underwear wearing, scummbag keep it. I'd be happy to lend a hand in any case, I have one or two ships that carry various types of firepower available, too bad I can't take my Battle Cruiser out there. lol
(04-05-2016, 10:40 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, you make sure you give passwords to trusted people only. Then you do what Snoopy said.

You never give your master password to anyone at all
create secondary passwords and give to trusted players.
This way, no one will be able to steal your base.
(04-06-2016, 05:34 AM)Mark Hamann Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-05-2016, 10:40 PM)sindroms Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, you make sure you give passwords to trusted people only. Then you do what Snoopy said.

except if you are removed from the docking list..
I think he was stoned noone took the base lol.
Well can't be that stoned. Unless he doesn't remember his own name.
(04-06-2016, 05:54 AM)Hannibal Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-06-2016, 05:34 AM)Mark Hamann Wrote: [ -> ]

except if you are removed from the docking list..

always keep a ship on the base, just for sake of keeping it there
Yeah a Base Admin Ship, everyone should have that docked on the PoB.