Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Swallow's model to-do list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For official dev list please refer here: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=139946

I have spent some time, compiling and investigating the requests and our needs in models and came up with a model to-do list, with entries sorted by the priority level. My aim is quality this makes my list different from the official one. I am not intended to merge it with the official list now for numbers of reasons.

Link to the datasheet

For modelers:
Please mention which ship your are about to work with (even if it is not on the list, it will be added) so I could keep a track on it.

For any mistakes please post in this thread.
Added Rh lawful bomber, the smaller one, according to Haste it is impossible to balance. Tagged as "single request+low quality" for now.
Added new lines for WIP/Done stuff, added a column with notification, mainly on model status and modeller name.

Please report any mistakes.
Erased everything from the OP for clarity.
Once again, if you are about to pick up a project - write here.
Picking up Bretonia Carrier
Please Add.
Made status changes as for Soul's request and added progress counter, which so far looks pity Big Grin
is missing, his WIPs are frozen, I will keep them in list but I think that whoever wishes to take these cells could feel free doing so.

, report in if by any chance you'll be back.
Swallow, try .
I really wish this is pinned to the top. would really make it easier to keep tabs on rather than searching for it.

Mods/Admins can you guys do it?
Thanks Smile
Pages: 1 2