Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Liberty Reporting Network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Core High Command
Subject: Liberty Reporting Network
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Attention Arcani Agents,

Report your missions, successes, failures and discoveries within Liberty in this encrypted channel. Only you and the High Command's eyes are privy to the information in this channel.

-The Core High Command

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::

:::[INCOMING TRANSMISSION]:::
:::[ESTABLISHING VIDEO FEED]:::
:::[VIDEO FEED: LIVE]:::

ID: Operative 'Raze'
Subject: Liberty Reporting Network
ENCRYPTION: INVINCIBLE

Greetings, this is Operative Raze here submitting a report,

I was tasked with the immediate initiation assignment of extracting one of our Operatives undercover in Coronado, of course that proved be to be somewhat complicated since my details on the true nature of the assignment were initially spare, nevertheless the deed was done and our operative is now with us again and being reassigned to further duties.
Miss Daniels has seen it fit to appoint me as head of all Libertonian operations, thereby allowing her to focus elsewhere. Be rest assured I will handle this post with the utmost integrity and fidelity required.

The status of the objective of capturing a certain 'Williamson' remains a pending situation, but I'm sure time will sort that out for the better. Any further reports will be delayed at least by me for the next two days or more, depending upon the specifics of a certain augmentation process.

Dolor Transit, Gloria Aeterna.

-Raze

:::[CLOSING TRANSMISSION]:::