Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is this style of tutorial helpful to you?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My latest upload is basically an explanation regarding how to use switches without reverse.

Does this video resolve doubts you had from reading the text file?
Provided you have the video editing skills, making tutorial videos by pausing crucial moments, displaying text that explains what you're doing and then slowly progressing the video as you do it, would be much easier to understand than just watching a plain duel in my opinion.
Even just watching helps a lot. Keep it up.
pro tip
get obs
get nohboard
record with that
(04-10-2016, 11:25 AM)Protégé Wrote: [ -> ]pro tip
get obs
get nohboard
record with that

+1

Watching Protégé's videos with the keyboard visualizer improved my strafing when I was starting to get into PvP.
I have sekret strats that I don't want to show Angry
Yes. But Yber, you do not do anything special there.

Besides, Bunny tends to die to anything. Even if you just go straight and ram him with your front bumper.

I know you want to teach to people that do not even know a single thing about pews. Still, this is rather easy to do for anyone who ACTUALLY decides to try it. You know it, since you did, once upon a time, without these videos.

Please make a video killing Haste and Protege (preferebly together at the same time) with skillz while they so annoyingly only sit and box and spam cds and mines. I'll call you a pro then if you show me a properly working solution and explain it to us.

Because it is time for these cheap, lazy arses, and their kind to be blued by the whole server over and over.

I call the XTF pvp scientists to do their job and get this research done for the good of the community.
BRING ME THE SACRIFICES AND I SHALL PROVIDE.
(04-10-2016, 04:39 PM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]BRING ME THE SACRIFICES AND I SHALL PROVIDE.

Yber pls accept this blue msg screenshot as a sacrafice.
YOUR WISH SHALL BE GRANTED.

also protege's thing doesn't work with dxtory.
Pages: 1 2 3