Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Players Sanctioned: CR|-Bravo.One and [-=XTF=-]Renaissance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CR|-Bravo.One and [-=XTF=-]Renaissance have been sanctioned for:

Quote: 1.2 Trolling or harassing other members of the community

Consequences: Telling a player, oorp, that he sucks and to go shove a carrot up his anus, is not the type of behavior we expect from our veteran players. And it's not the type of environment we are trying to foster here either. Loss of guns and credits.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
As leader of CR, I'd like to see the evidence on this sanction, obviously what concerns the CR| tagged player named here. I'm not contesting the issue, but I am curious.
Pm sent
It's ok for him to PM my players in pretty much bullying fassion anywhere they play INCLUDING outside the RP enviromment, but it's not ok to tell him to quit it?

Lol ok.
(04-10-2016, 09:21 AM)Yber Wrote: [ -> ]It's ok for him to PM my players in pretty much bullying fassion anywhere they play INCLUDING outside the RP enviromment, but it's not ok to tell him to quit it?

Lol ok.

It is what you said that is the problem.
I'm not saying it's not deserved that I lost my guns, I'm saying it's pretty obvious why this report was filled and how he wanted to get to this point.

It's ok.
Will never happen again.