Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 4.80 problems...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
the down load you linked Igiss links to a file FLMM cant read... ive tried re downloding it ssepcifically say not recognizable format
I'm absolutely sure that it works, cause I've just downloaded it to server from same location and it did activate.
I can download the mod file, but it claims it can't open it.

Something about a missing central archive.

The file is definately there, but I can't find it.
Same here guys, and you know me ... Don't have a clue. Won't open to Mod Manager

Hoodlum
what version of flmm did you use?

i have 1.4 beta

and i tried a second time with fllm 1.3
Oh and srry for the doulbe post but ass night said in the other thread the down load i got is 8 mb when beta 2 is 24 mb
umm yes we are having the same problem, I took a screen shot and here it is:

[Image: FLMMerror.jpg]
I've had this problem on two prior mod versions. The only thing that ever worked was to redownload. Try deleting the mod before redownloading, downloading it into a different folder. Those are the only things I know of to get rid of the missing central directory messages.
dude i deleat it, and then redowload it and it DL really fast, like i never deleated it, and i have tryied everything but same problem

EDIT, i have also tried saveing it to different places, and it does the same thing, and still has the error. this is making me mad.

EDIT Again, I think ill just put my server up with 4.80 beta 2 untill this gets fixed. if u wanna stop trying and come chill, i got Np with it, as i am trying to start another community. but server is up and running.
The problem is that the zip file structure is damaged.
I've tried to rebuilt it, but with no success yet.
I couldn't recover all files on it because zip files does not contain any recovery info.
Well, the file on the server is 20mb in size while the file of the download link is 8.3mb in size.

We'll have to wait until a new file is uploaded.
Pages: 1 2 3