Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello pilots.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

I've been playing Disco for a few months now and am enjoying it very much. So, since I plan on being around for awhile, it seemed only appropriate to at least introduce myself and say hi. So...,HI! I would like to thank the creators of this great mod, as well as the admins for all their hard work. Great job!
Don't forget to thank the community that persisted through hard time and keeps playing.
Hello man and welcome to Discovery. Before you do anything I suggest you read the server rules. After you do that you're ready. Of course if you have questions, feel free to pm me or any [Angels] tagged ship in-game.

Have fun!
Hi!

Please don't eat our dimension. Thanks.
Don't forget to get your behind into an event, those are fun!
Snubs rule!
Welcome aboard.
Your absolutely right snak3! Without all the other Disco players continued support, there wouldn't even be a Disco, so thank you all for keeping this game alive! And thank you, Venkman, I am definitely having fun! I made sure to read the server rules right from the start so I wouldn't make a fool out of myself
Thanks Antonio!
Right on Silver! Although,I think I may have been in one already. A couple of weeks ago, I was patrolling the Alaska system, RP'ing with a Navy cruiser that was also there. We were soon joined by several other Navy ships, when all hell broke loose. Wave after wave of Nomads (fighters,gunboats and battleships) began attcking Kodiak. I died a few times, but it was a blast!
See you in the void.