Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hi all,
I used to play freelancer alot a few years ago, and gave it a try again. After checking out some mods, I figured I'd see what is new in multiplayer.
Discovery seems to be a nice friendly place to play, and the fact that it has RP with decent rules is a bonus. I've met a few people ingame who were helpful and understanding of a noobie. Thanks to them I decided to stay.

Flying in Liberty space, definately made me feel at home. All the LN chatter, I even caught a Pan Galactic cruise ship chattering about the sites. Haven't run into any character hostiles yet. So hopefully when that does happen it will be an interesting experiance. Not a "what the hell just happened?"

Now I all I have to do is figure out some decent RP for my character.

Well glad to hear your experience in Liberty is quite wonderful. Make sure to read the rules fully if not yet, and have lots of fun.
Welcome to Disco!

Boys around here are stikt on their rules, so it pays to glance over them every now and again. RP is a must. [ADMIN] and [ANGEL] tagged characters will give you a helping hand, also look out for the Voyager series. They are helpful too.:)

Have fun!:cool:
Welcome! I can tell already you'll have a fun time!

However, there are some extra rules that the admins didn't mention:

#1. Disregard N00bl3t's auto welcome response (he likes his post count).

#2. Don't become an Orin, or a Tenacity.

#3. Disregard this post.
Welcome to Discovery, a cursory examination of the perplexing regulations is recommended.

Purchase a capital ship and ignore n00bl3t who will eventually post here.

Well, welcome to the family. We hope you stay and have as much fun as possible.
Beware of the evil things hiding in the corners!

[Image: evil.jpg]
' Wrote:Well, welcome to the family. We hope you stay and have as much fun as possible.
Beware of the evil things hiding in the corners!

[Image: evil.jpg]

He means the Outcasts.
Welcome to Disco, if you have question or need a hand with anything at all just ask around.

Almost everyone here is friendly ;-).
Glad to see some new blood, if you ever want to kick ass for kommunism give the SCRA a call.

Also once you read the server rules remember that its always better to contact someone ingame than report them for a sanction

but aside from that, fun flying and see you in space.
Welcome to Discovery..make sure you read the rules before you play to prevent getting yourself in to troubles..and see you in space..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5