Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Lane Hackers/ From: Slaver's Union
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
====Receiving Transmission====
====Heavily Encrypted====
====Data Packets Secure====
====Opening Transmission====

[Image: tumblr_o52g6zBn901vn9crbo1_540.jpg]

Origin: Hall of Ravages
Sender: The Presidium
Transmission's Name: Information trade

Dear Mr. Largo,

We hope everything is doing well for you.

As we said on the last convoy, the honorable Lane Hackers would be the first we will contact when we find valuable information. That’s why we reach you today.
During a run passing by the Edge Worlds, one of our operatives spotted a structure. An advanced base well defended which its location and belonging could greatly interest some of your partners. They tried to conceal it behind a nebula, but nothing could be hidden from the Union. The files we’re willing to share with you includes its precise location and clear pictures for further analyses.

Let us know if you’re interested by such information and we would be able to discuss a fair price regarding its contents.

Sincerely,
- The Slaver’s Union Presidium.

====End Transmission====

...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Initiate.Maximillian.Largo.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: Ru2T4Ji.png][Image: Initiate.png]

Greetings, members of the Presidium. Maximillian Largo here.

Before speaking of those information's value, I'd like to vision them, and see if they are deemed useful to our organization.
Only when this intel of yours is visioned, we might speak of the payment. I think it sounds fair enough, yes?
This burst will remain open and secure for your intel to be shared. Only our organizations will be able to see them.

Until next time.
Signed,

~Maximillian Largo

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...

[Image: tumblr_o3k9jmzks61vn9crbo1_250.jpg]

Origin: The Governor Parr
Sender: Michael Cost
Transmission's Name: Re: Information Trade

Dear Mr. Largo,

Michael Cost, member of The Presidium. I send you this transmission as the intelligence is stocked within my ship's database. Rest assured The Presidium is unified.

Even though we honestly think that you’re trustworthy partners, such trust comes gradually. Hence, I’m sure you will understand that we can’t show all the contents of our information before we can agree on its value to you.

As such we’re willing to share half of the info, but we think it would be enough for you to assess what you might learn from it.

Waiting for your feedback,

Sincerely,

Michael Cost

====End Transmission====

...uploading.data...

Greetings, mr.Cost. Maximillian Largo here.

We have analyzed half of the intel you gave us, and the Professorship came to the conclusion that we need all the intel you have on this installation in order for us to fully assess everything we might discover on it. In fact, that half you gave us didn't allow us to assess its name, nor even any information on it, hence why I ask for the name of this installation.
The more accurate the intel is, the better. And i would ask to share all of it, with us only of course.
The Professorship would be pleased of this act from your side.

Awaiting your feedback.
Signed,

~Maximillian Largo

Transmission's Name: Re: Information trade

Dear Mr. Largo,

We’re glad this intelligence raised your interest and could be useful for your organization. Be sure that we will only deal this information with you in order to show our will to build a relationship on trust and common profits.
That’s why you will understand we can’t send you all the Intel before we agreed on a price. You’ll find below the precise content of the other Intel’s half:

- Name of the base and affiliation
- Results of the first structure’s analyses made by The Governor Parr

However as another proof of our commitment to support our partners, we’re asking for only 10 million credits for the whole data. We consider this is an affordable offer regarding its quality and hope you’ll feel the same.
As such, we would appreciate to agree on a first payment of 5 million before we send you the rest of the Intel; Other half after reception.

Waiting for your feedback.

Sincerely,

Michael Cost

====End Transmission====

...uploading.data...

Greetings again, mr.Cost. Maximillian Largo here.

You may have misunderstood my words in the previous burst I sent. Let me clarify:
We would like to at least know the name of the base you previously mentioned, in order to potentially assest all information regarding it.
After this phase, our Professorship will decide whether or not the information is worth being bought.
Until then, I'm afraid the 'intel cost price' matter will have to come to a temporary halt.
Rest assured and do not miscalculate my words-I do not mean to bring harm to our growing reciprocal trust, away from me such thought.

Awaiting your feedback.
Signed,

~Maximillian Largo

...boosting.signal...transmission.resending...

Dear Mr. Largo,

The Presidium agrees to your demand, as such, please find as attached files the concerned fraction of the Governor Parr’s logs mentioning the name of this structure

====Opening Attached file====
====File Opened====

Governor Parr's Logs

Wanderer P: Captain Cost, we’re in range to get a clear image of what this structure looks like.
Michael: Display on screen
Wanderer P: Image displayed, we’re also receiving data from the station … Its name is “Fort Siloso”
Michael: Interesting, it’s an advanced base. I see defense platforms… Alright, disengage cruise speed and reach slowly the station. Ensure shields integrity and define escape corridors. Let’s be prepared for a hostile reaction and get ready to start full analyses of its structure.

====File closed====

Waiting for your feedback,

Sincerely,

Michael Cost

====End Transmission====

...uploading.data...

Greetings again, mr.Cost. Maximillian Largo here.

The Professorship is pleased that you accepted. Also, they deemed this intel you brought us useful.
We accepted to purchase it at the sum of 10 million standard credits sent from my ship, LH~Bionic.Farsight. Payment is to be wired within 24 standard hours since this message is received by you.

Awaiting your feedback.
Signed,

~Maximillian Largo

Dear Mr. Largo,

We’re more than pleased to see that this intelligence is useful for you. Please find the full description and information regarding this base as promised below.

You can transfer the money to my ship [SU]-Governor.Parr.

We hope to further reinforce our collaboration with future profitable business with the Lane Hackers. Meanwhile take care and fly safe.

Sincerely,

Michael Cost

====End Transmission====