Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Triple Hazard Pay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...hack.initiated...connecting.to.Spyglass.Network...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Vladimir.Scorpius.recognized...encoding.transmission...
...uploading.data...

[Image: vJ2rNNa.png][Image: ut5m3M3.png]

Dear Mr. I-am-so-brave-that-I-lost-three-ships,

Last time you called a great deal of backup that managed to destroy one of my ships. Today, I hope I managed to repay you in full by destroying three of your transports. It was a blast. It is obvious that the louder you mouth, the more Novas I can fit onto you. Next time, perhaps scream less and listen more and you will not be silenced so quickly.

Looking forward to our next encounter.

...encryption.in.progress...disconnecting.from.network...hack.terminated...
From the office of Wallace Binghamton...

You know, I am going to quote Jessebelle Fillian this one time.
(04-09-2016, 03:20 AM)Jessebelle Fillian Wrote: [ -> ]Piss off and blow me.
You got your petty revenge like three weeks ago with a certain Super Alloy run.

This is just you being a pathetic whelp having to hide behind some pretentiousness.

Shooting people simply because you don't like them is tantamount to suicide. Enjoy the bombardments of Mactan we'll be making in the future.

Piss off and blow me,

Wallace Binghamton
"We didn't shoot first and you know it."
Triple Hazard Pay, Inc.
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: FisXB8l.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

Please gentlemen, let's stay civil here.

What would accomplish by marching to Mactan? Lots of THP assets would be lost, assets which would otherwise could be extorted again and again by our operatives. We are a practical folk, and your transports are our clients.

But believe me I understand your need to lash out your anger. To say enough is enough to all those who made the THP family smaller and smaller. I too have frequently those short outbursts.

But this Republic, the great House of Liberty was founded on values and ideas. The Forefathers of this great Nation who wrote our Constitution, the basis on which we have Democracy.

And in Democracy there are no ultimatums, gentlemen. There are courts of law and honorable politicians to represent us. So here is what I propose. Vote to form a THP delegation which will represent your entire organization and will then travel to Mactan to meet our representatives in order to give us your official complaint, with all your concerns and doubts that you may have.

This is what makes Democracy so great, gentlemen. You don't solve matters with violence but with courts of law and understanding. And love.

We will be eagerly waiting for your delegation,
Wolfgang Weisen

Message rocket slams into Mactan, bounces off...

Our delegation will open the communications with warheads unless you give us a very good reason for it not to.
Power flows through the barrel of a gun in the Edge Worlds, and it does here as well, just with prettier baggage, as you have demonstrated aptly.
We wouldn't even be here if not to supply our expeditions and outer rim development, and we can pull up stakes very easily.

In other circumstances, we may have even found common ground, but that stopped the moment you started trying to take and/or damage our stuff.

We understand wanting to make a quick buck, but please, don't anger people who routinely hunt aliens for sport. That can only end badly.

I think you understand exactly how badly backed against a wall you are right now. You know we know of your little hideaway, you know we can afford enough firepower and backup to blow you out of Liberty and the Independent Worlds, and you know we have no reason not to. Factor in your aggression, and the picture paints itself.

The kicker? You have nothing to offer us, and have only things you want to take.

Your one basic assumption of those weaklings you routinely extort does not hold true in this case.

We are not afraid of you.

Checkmate,

Wallace Binghamton
"When does AP Manufacturing make a dedicated Transport?"
Triple Hazard Pay, Inc.
...Deceiver.Wolfgang.Weisen.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: FisXB8l.png][Image: gvXcwug.png]

So it's a checkmate...

How is it possible that I have no foreseen this coming? No one here expected that Triple Hazard Pay would be the downfall of the Lane Hackers. But now we have been defeated.

What more do you want Mr Binghamton? Do you want us to publicly surrender to Triple Hazard Pay? Or you want more blood to satisfy your never-ending lust? Perhaps you want our women? Well tough luck, there are no female Hackers. They are all generated by a computer program called "37".

Let this message be known as our final plea for mercy,
Wolfgang Weisen

From the office of Wallace Binghamton...

First off, that alone is a good enough reason for the delegation not to open fire. Indeed, as a show of good faith, let's talk about any projects you may need help with. I have completely misunderstood you this whole time.

A few ships and their cargoes can be swept under the rug in the name of good relations, after all.

The only way from here is up. Right?

Hoping to do good business with you in the future,

Wallace Binghamton
"Are you sure we can't hire a few of these guys? They're great!"
Triple Hazard Pay, Inc.