Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Member Tempbanned: nOmnomnOm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Account name: nOmnomnOm
Duration: 24h
(02-04-2007, 02:31 PM)The Rules Wrote: [ -> ]1.1 Use of abusive, vulgar, obscene, political, or racist materials
Comments: Do not attempt to bypass the swear filter, your penance is a quick holiday to the realm of reality where you can ponder the mysteries of the universe and not be tempted to bypass the filter.

When you return we expect you like everyone else to adhere to the rules.

Moderator Link: For Moderator and Admin use only
p and [ are right beside each-other!!!!!!

it was a typo!

[Image: J95Us02.jpg]
I request you un-delete that post as well since it was not swearing and just a typo of [ -> p for the word.
It is a legit comment :|
Hello I would like my post back please.
Remake your post.
Oh ok cool thanks for the reply ^.^
Hello, I'd like to revisit this sanction becasue nothing had been done about it and Tabris doesn't understand the concept of a typo. Apparently to him if you spell "Ship" wrong then it is automatically a swear word bi-pass which is complete nonsense. I see that he has not accepted his mistake and I would like to clear my name from this injustice.
Can I have an answer, please?

You seem to be very bored.
Considering you were not inclined to bring up these trivial dilemmas from more than a year ago during one of your many visits to the Green Room, it is obvious that you have already put this long past yourself.

Stop being a nuisance.