Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: Snak3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Snak3 has been sanctioned for:

Quote:Rule 1.0, 1.7 and Bounty Hunting & Freelancer Hire rules 1 and 7

Consequences:

First by taking a bounty in- game without the appropriate bounty thread you are open to a PvP abuse sanction, creating one yourself afterwards and then claiming it does not change that in fact this also makes you guilty of violating rule 7 as you did not specify yourself when collecting the bounty until afterwards , secondly when you edited those images you violated rule 1.7 as it clearly shows you power gaming to negatively affect the gameplay of those you targeted . You will be banned until a decision has been reached regarding your punishment.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Ageira Bounty Board was open for a long time. I added Congress there before I started collecting on them. Tom Green ( now renamed to Tom Grey ) was on the bounty board since adding Congress. Flown ships with V- tag with either Vengence or Valhalla name in mind. Registration is open to anyone as per bounty board rules. I claimed within 2 days of making first kill. LibGov members could confirm my story as it was talked about for a while.

I edited images with paint to fake evidence inRP and provide good reason why I shot them in the first place. That was done with roleplay in mind. I did not know that could be counted as powergaming. If so, then perhaps a warning and removal of them is fine. However removing legit evidence of Congress ship shooting me while I target Liberty Rogue was not necessary.

EDIT: http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=137959

Would be nice if I was contacted BEFORE this sanction is trying to publically slander me without getting all facts first. Congress could have contacted me as well if they found my roleplay too powergamey. I am a reasonable person.

EDIT2:

I remember hearing that staff can take a look at post history. If that's true, please check previous revision of Ageira bounty board and you will find that it had Junker Congress on it before my first engagement.
Quote:Ageira Bounty Board was open for a long time.

Yes, thank you however whilst the thread existed the bounty on the Junkers Congress did not. Also, server logs indicate that you claimed a Hogosha bounty which you were not registered on nor are you eligible for claiming it in the system you killed the junker all this before editing the Ageira bounty.

Quote:Flown ships with V- tag with either Vengence or Valhalla name in mind

Ahah the V- tag guess what they had a freelancer id on them and logs do not indicate you were hired in-game by the Hogosha which you initially claimed to do so before claiming on the Ageira thread.

Quote: Tom Green ( now renamed to Tom Grey ) was on the bounty board since adding Congress.

All bounties must specify the persons hired to take the bounty before they can start collecting on it.

Quote:Registration is open to anyone as per bounty board rules

Quite, however, let us see how many can actually claim against the Congress ah 1 person i.e you

So a technical violation of Bounty rule 11

So long as it is open to others to collect

Quote:I edited images with paint to fake evidence inRP and provide good reason why I shot them in the first place

So tell me did you A) Inform the Congress about this B) get their agreement and C) Why would a Freelancer employed by Ageira to hunt the Junkers Congress have reason to kill his source of employment and share proceeds with the authorities.

Finally, regarding Rule 1.0 "The following is a list of steps the Admins have agreed to take in dealing with players who have been accused by two or more parties of harming server gameplay, where tangible evidence is slight or nonexistent

So in your case, there was tangible evidence so nope we don't have to contact you first. Also, I will PM you evidence of you infraction.
As I said previously, Congress was put on board first. Then I started hunting them. And inRP providing false information on who employs me. That being known public enemies of Junkers - Hogosha and Xenos. This is part of roleplay to hide true employer something that Congress' mercenaries hunting Ageira~ ships failed to do and resulted in this hostility.

Now, I don't understand what is so bad about telling a lie in game. The end result was two Congress ships destroyed. And since it is not required to announce who has issued a bounty, unless it is a freelancer being hired in game, I don;t see how it was against the rules. If it were, majority of mercenaries or hunters would be either banned ( breaking rules ) or without a job ( no discretion ).

The bounty board is open for registration. So far noone registered so I don't see how that is problem on my part. One person already was asking me about it on Skype, but has not yet submitted application.

I will be honest, as always, except when telling a lie in roleplay, I faked two screenshots with Artifacts to support my roleplay of engaging Congress within Liberty. I expected them to object that when LPI contacts them and sort it out within roleplay. Sadly, I was reported for attempted roleplay.

So all in all, I object to claims that I broke bounty hunting rules. And I hope that using paint to edit two screenshots for roleplay is not worthy of instant-ban. But gentlemen, the third report was not edited and it stands true. Congress IDed ship attacked Freelancer IDed ship in Texas against the rules. I have not submitted report as both of us enjoyed that fight as witnessed on TeamSpeak server. I am reasonable person and I enjoy rivalry. However if it is too much for Congress, they should have just apologised to Ageira as requested four times in this thread
Quote:First by taking a bounty in- game without the appropriate bounty thread you are open to a PvP abuse sanction, creating one yourself afterwards and then claiming it does not change that in fact this also makes you guilty of violating rule 7 as you did not specify yourself when collecting the bounty until afterwards

I asked a moderator to take a look at revisions and he found out that Junker Congress and Tom Green was added ( 12th day ) before first kill was made ( 13th day ). I ask the admins to investigate this part of accusation more thoroughly.
pm sent
Here's some insight why I provided lies about who the mercenary is working for.

Before I added Junker Congress, internal bounty board looked like this;

[Image: errNRqd.png?1]

Then, I added registration details, Junker Congress bounty and Tom Green onto board @ Time Edited: 04-12-2016, 08:08 PM ( timezone dependent ) It would be around 16:00 UTC.

[Image: ZPUhx5F.png?1]

Now if you take a close look at details ( lie about employer ) on Junker Congress bounty:

[Image: kdZSuio.png?1]

First kill I made against Congress was at [13.04.2016 07:23:20].

I hope that it is clear that there was absolutely no foul play regarding bounty hunting Congress ships. It was within the rules and with roleplay in mind.