Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Half tempted to come back.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Every so often I come and lurk these forums. So many new people, entirely new staff list. I remember I was almost added to the staff list back in the day. So many good RPs and I still link my old Nevaeh RP character to people when they are learning how to Roleplay. I remember the countless hours I spent grinding K'Hara speak and logging all of the RP conversations I had just to -attempt- to join the real deal. Playing around with that big ass nom ship with a cloak was amazing. Felt god tier.

Now I'm sad to think that all my ships and money are long gone. It's hard to want to grind out the cash that I struggled to get in the day you know? The grind for a few of the hard to get ships. It feels good to know that some of the people I remember still play. Lyth for example. Not sure if anyone even remembers me, but I dedicated a lot of my life back in the day to Disco. Robbing mofos with Elise and rescuing Pita. I remember when Luke and I were playing around, and he was a noob. Now he's 100x better than me. lmao Good times.

Whatchall think? Is Discovery getting it's foot in the door again or is it still slowly dying?
Ouch. 17 players online. Daaamn. I remember when it was 200+ always. Full always.
Just give it a go and come back.

What do you have to lose?

is now the most amazing faction leader of the most amazing faction.
Yeah I remember he was pretty into that clan if I remember correctly. That's so cool it's become like.. a thing. Go Lyth! Also I see Widow changed her name back to.. Widow. lol
Man, I did NOT miss your sig..
Also, we are maxing out the server during evenings. It is just 8am in the morning.
Lmao! You're just salt about my shizz tier sig. I was like, 15. Also it changes.

Lol! Chat blocks the opposite of pepper for me Q_Q WHAT IF I NEED TO SALT MY EGGS

To be fair, I didn't miss your picture.
(04-18-2016, 06:32 AM)glassofwater Wrote: [ -> ]Also I see Widow changed her name back to.. Widow. lol

Only since forever ago.

Pita's still about if you do decide to stop in
Prove it, madam.
Welcome.

Don't think we had an opportunity to talk before, so hope you enjoy yourself on disco. Cheers.
Why does everyone decides to come back at disco ffs

Anyway, wb, be sure to check out server rules, forum rules and etc. They might've been changed since you left, yknow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4