Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New, and just wanting to say hi!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody.

I'm new to Discovery and I just want to learn more about this awesome environment. Any helpful advice on starting my career is appreciated.
Hello.

If you need some absolutely basic tips, you can look into my quick start guide. Additionally if you have any questions or problems you can contact me on skype at protegeeee or join the Discord channel: https://discord.gg/0WDcuuqtH6sF5759

Have fun.

thereisnoexit
Welcome!

First of all, you should read the rules located here
After that, you should join a trading faction to get some money (IMG is especially newbie friendly, so that might be a good choice)
If you have any questions, you can PM [Angels] in game or on the forums, they are here to help you out.

Enjoy your stay!
Hey welcome to Disco! I just came back after a super long break. Message me if you wanna set up some RP, or maybe I can help you make a character!
Hello and welcome to the Server!
Enjoy your time here and have fun!
See ya in space!
Hello, and welcome to Discovery!

I'm fairly new here myself (only been playing Disco for a few months), and I'm still learning new things. As Clavius said, the first thing you should do is check out the server rules. This will help you avoid some common mistakes that new players (as well as a few vets, it seems) tend to make. Next, if you look at the top of the page here, you'll see a drop down tab labeled Player Utilities. Here you will find links to the wiki page, an interactive map of the Sirius sector, and many other goodies. Lastly, one thing that helped me get started on the right path, was by watching the YouTube tutorial videos made by Sindroms. Lots of good info there. Good luck pilot, see you in the void.