Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Inquiries and Recruitment HERE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Welcome To The Oracles Recruitment Section:

If you have visited this thread, you are probably interested in what are the requirements to join The Oracles, or simply curious in general. To keep things as simple as possible, a format has been placed with both INRP and OORP sections, please complete all of the blanks unless the term "optional" is placed next to the question.

Code:
INRP Section:

[size=large][font=Montserrat][color=#BFBFFF]Name:[/color][/font][/size] [BLANK]

[size=large][font=Montserrat][color=#BFBFFF]Relevant Background:[/color][/font][/size] [BLANK]

[size=large][font=Montserrat][color=#BFBFFF]Age:[/color][/font][/size][BLANK]

[size=large][font=Montserrat][color=#BFBFFF]Previous Occupation:[/color][/font][/size][BLANK]

[size=large][font=Montserrat][color=#BFBFFF]Orientation (Combat/Research/Religious)[/color][/font][/size][BLANK]

Code:
OORP Section:

[size=large][font=Montserrat][color=#BFBFFF]Discord Name:[/color][/font][/size][BLANK]

[size=large][font=Montserrat][color=#BFBFFF]A short description of yourself (Amount doesn't matter, just a short, serious and concise description):[/color][/font][/size][BLANK]

[size=large][font=Montserrat][color=#BFBFFF]Combat Skill (Although it doesn't matter, it is still necessary to know just in case. Be honest.):[/color][/font][/size][BLANK]

[size=large][font=Montserrat][color=#BFBFFF]RP Skill (This one is a little bit more important. Although we're not elitists, we still require a decent knowledge of english and roleplaying capability. Its not the end of the world, though):[/color][/font][/size][BLANK]

[size=large][font=Montserrat][color=#BFBFFF]Have you ever been sanctioned? Why? Can you state some of them? (Of little importance, but its best to know):[/color][/font][/size][BLANK]
Name: Hajimi Kurosawa

Location of Origin: Kyoto base, Kusari

How did you find us?: I hear rumors about your organization, I hear those rumors at Barrier Gate Station

Are you addicted to Cardamine? Since when?: Only few years as Cardamine was not liked in Blood Dragons space

If yes are you currently taking the neurolitic Stabilene?: No

Are you seeking the path of the Oracle?: Yes

If so. Are you fearful of Alien contact?: What do you know of them?: No , I met an "open-minded" person who changed my thoughts , I hear stories about the great war between Aliens and Human species nothing else

What interests you in the church of Sirius?: To call the mankind to right path and to liberate those who are ensalved
Name: Zakha Romani

Location of Origin: Gran Canaria, Omega 49

How did you find us?: We are always turning to the light when dispite. That's you found me once near the Omicron Delta.

Are you addicted to Cardamine? Since when? Few months, Orange dream used to be soemthing what led me away from the current world of Darkmids.

If yes are you currently taking the neurolitic Stabilene? For short periods, when my Cardamine stocks expire.

Are you seeking the path of the Oracle? My heart, my spirit is open for the Oracle.

If so. Are you fearful of Alien contact? What do you know of them? Maltesians, my dealers of the Cardamine, calling them Spirits. They told me of real goals for known 'Nomads' as they being called by Zoners, Core and Order. They are unique kind and much higher than Humanity.

What interests you in the church of Sirius? Spirits are the greatest creation of the world we are living at. The Humanity is way much mistaken that believes that the Spirits are here to lead us to dark... They lead us to the ligth of our fate.
Name:
Geneviève Marie Mercier

Location of Origin:
Planet Lyon, Lyonnais System, Kingdom of Gallia

How did you find us?:
Due to my work as a mercenary for the National Council of Malta, I have come in contact with the Oracles that operate in the Cardamine trade on Malta. Intrigued at first, I spent my time talking to them, inquiring as to their motivations and beliefs and found myself mystified. With my curiosity sparked, I am not looking for answers.

Are you addicted to Cardamine? Since when?
Not yet, though an extended stay on Malta would likely remedy that in due time. My work has simply never really permitted me to stay long enough. This girl has to eat as well.

If yes are you currently taking the neurolitic Stabilene?
I am not.

Are you seeking the path of the Oracle?
Yes, I am.

If so. Are you fearful of Alien contact? What do you know of them?
Being honest, I am absolutely terrified of them. The only encounter I had with one of them had me assaulted with painful visions that caused me to lose touch with reality for a while. I was afterwards brought back to Freeport 11 by a, I dare say, friend and a good night's sleep fixed the rest. However, this encounter made me realize that I do not want to stand in opposition to them at all.

What interests you in the church of Sirius?
This is a difficult question, and I quite sure it is intended as such. What is it you expect to hear from those petitioning entrance at your door, I wonder? I have been a soldier for the King of Gallia for the longest time of my life. I fought on Leeeds, planetside, and once I was physically not in the best of conditions to continue this line of work anymore, I was discarded. Since then, I have wandered around aimlessly, looking for a cause or simply a group of peers to belong to. I think the Church can provide me with that.
Name: Jullia Steiner

Location of Origin: Planet Cambridge

How did you find us?:
In my youth I was a member of the Bretonian Intelligence Service. I heard rumors of the Oracles, those who desired peace through unity and understanding. I sought you out, eventually concluding that you cause was far better than any alternative humanity has come up with. I desire peace, and I desire to bring others into the light.

Are you addicted to Cardamine? Since when?:
I am, since I left bretonia, roughly 22 years ago.

If yes are you currently taking the neurolitic Stabilene?:
No

Are you seeking the path of the Oracle?
I am

If so. Are you fearful of Alien contact? What do you know of them?:
I do not fear them. They have shown themselves to be kind and just when they can. I seek only to understand them further.

What interests you in the church of Sirius?:
The promise of peace. Humanity is so self-destructive, we fight wars over such trivial things. I do not wish that for myself. I tried to bring my family, but alas, they must choose their own fates. I desire the ability to let go of all earthly things and find peace in both my mind and soul.
As a small note. Please if I haven't gotten to you within a week PM huggie and not the oracle account. Thank you.
Name: Khem

Location of Origin: Planet Malta

How did you find us?: While running a trade route I veered off course and found the jumpgate and in turn the shrine.

Are you addicted to Cardamine? Since when? Not addicted. Recrrational use since 18.

If yes are you currently taking the neurolitic Stabilene? N/a

Are you seeking the path of the Oracle? Yes.

If so. Are you fearful of Alien contact? What do you know of them? I do not know fear anymore. I know they existed before us. We're the invaders. Other than that I'm here to learn.

What interests you in the church of Sirius?
Bringing peace to the war wrought galaxy. Humans are foolish to not attempt to cohabitate with other races. Especially when they're outnumbered.
Sorry for double post. Are the Oracles active?
(11-29-2016, 05:52 PM)KhemEfSaTehuti Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for double post. Are the Oracles active?

Yar. skype the huggiesunrise.
Name: Zaedni Vatris

Location of Origin: Sigma-13

How did you find us?: I've heard of your group proper mainly due to recent high-profile events. I was prophesied that a church like yours would one day rise up, ushering the dawn of a new age, and that my 'seeder', before he left me to my own devices, told me I had to seek a church like yours out if I am to even be considered for full reconnect into what I've heard is this state of enlightenment called a 'Mind Share'.

Are you addicted to Cardamine? Since when?: No. I deemed it would compromise my ability to survive. However, I am not against using it, once I am accepted into your church.

If yes are you currently taking the neurolitic Stabiline? XXX

Are you seeking the path of the Oracle? I seek the path that grants me enlightenment to the 'Mind Share'. With hope, the path of the Oracle you speak of is one such path to the 'Mind Share'.

If so. Are you fearful of Alien contact? What do you know of them? I know of the Nomads. My 'seeder' was one of them. In exchange for saving my life from an ambush, my 'seeder' forced into me an 'unfertilized seed' that would grow inside me and steel me for the 'dawning age'. I do not fear them, and in fact sought out my 'seeder' and his species, so that I may one day 'fertilize' my 'seed', and be granted the enlightenment of the 'Mind Share'.

What interests you in the church of Sirius? Other than the fact that your church has been the only one that has made its presence publicly-known, while also having the resources and manpower to hopefully weather through the 'dawning age'? The fact that you purported to be the 'link' between Humanity and the Nomads is interesting enough, and by working for your church, I may find my own 'link' with the Nomads, and be granted the enlightenment of the 'Mind Share'.
Pages: 1 2 3 4