Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Vesuvius Flotilla - Message Dump
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: YStCdK8.png]

Vesuvius Flotilla Message Dump

Code:
[pi amount=7][float=left][img] link to your char pic [/img][/float]

[hrc]#FFB117[/hrc]
[align=center][color=#FFB117][b][size=medium]~ Incoming Transmission ~[/size][/b][/color][/align]
[hrc]#FFB117[/hrc]

[color=#FFB117][font=Courier][Sender ID:][/font][/color][color=transparent]__________[/color] [color=#FFFFC2] name here [/color]
[color=#FFB117][font=Courier][Addressee:][/font][/color][color=transparent]__________[/color] [color=#FFFFC2] here [/color]

[color=#FFB117][font=Courier][Source:][/font][/color][color=transparent]_____________[/color] [color=#FFFFC2] source here [/color]

[color=#FFB117][font=Courier][Signal Strength:][/font][/color][color=transparent]___[/color] [color=#FFFFC2] High [/color]

[color=#FFB117][font=Courier][Subject:][/font][/color][color=transparent]____________[/color] [color=#FFFFC2] subject here [/color]
[hrc]#FFB117[/hrc]
[align=center][color=#FFB117][b][size=medium]~ Loading Message ~[/size][/b][/color][/align]
[hrc]#FFB117[/hrc][/pi]

[pi amount=12][align=justify][color=#FFFFC2] text text text [/color][/align][/pi]

[align=center][color=#FFB117]~  Attachments ~[/color][/align]

[align=center]screenshot screenshot screenshot [/align]

[pi amount=7][hrc]#FFB117[/hrc][/pi]
[align=center][color=#FFB117][size=medium][b]~ Transmission Ends ~[/b][/size][/color][/align]
[pi amount=7][hrc]#FFB117[/hrc][/pi]
[Image: fcfBqJN.png]

To: Atlantis Logistics
Subject: Standing Orders

A contract with the Organization "Planetform Inc." has been established, extended trade protocols are now in effect.
Current standing orders to all Atlantis Logistic transports are a primary focus on finalizing trade agreement, "Tungsten" resources will now undergo focused collection.
Orders are to transport a total of "20,000 Units" of "Tungsten" from location "Planet Harris" to Atlantis Manufacturing base located on "Planet Malta".
Bonus payment will undergo $10,000,000 USC (Ten Million Universal Sirius Credits) every 5.000 Units collected, Payment will be valid upon reports with photographic evidence upon arrival via private channels.

Good luck Atlanteans

[Image: 4SfZdAQ.png]
[Image: amtbar.png]

Ciao,

I finished some of these runs we have been tasked with. Everything went well and without complications, although I advise everyone to take care with that disgusting Gallic Battleship that is close to Harris.

Maresca out

[Image: fcfBqJN.png]

Completed tungsten shipment

Atlantis would like to confirm that the Tungsten contract has been completed. Deliveries from Planet Harris has been confirmed and that most transports have come back unharmed at best. Planetform Incorporated will be informed and the Logistic captains of the piloted vessels will be rewarded, abiding the contract established.

Original Contract

Increased Security

With recent arrival of the 101st Ghosts of Razgriz, The Board has concluded that tighter security measures will be enacted around prototype facilities, HQ buildings and their associated security barracks. Recent hostilities to current employees means measures must be taken. Orders are to not act aggression upon the 101st and keep contact to a minimum until proper diplomatic relations have been established by The Board.

Small arms Resources

We will be conducting a large scale batch manufacture of our small arms, which will be sent to standing security forces of Atlantis Metropolitan and any export customers. The Manufacturing department has requested that these materials be delivered for processing at our assembly plant. Applied bonuses of 10,000,000 USC to this section will be 5,000 Units of per cargo delivered for this delivery and must be supported by Physical evidence.

Good luck Atlanteans

[Image: zoeamtbar.jpg]

Subject: Small arms Resources

Good day,

I took the Automaton on a trip down, to the Omega-3 system. I delivered H-Fuel from Malta to the Freeport and then picked up the requested Polymers from the BMM Station Douglas.
The whole trip was rather uneventful and I could safely return to Malta without any incidents.

Cromwell out

~~~INCOMING TRANSMISSION~~~

SENDER ID~ Marcello Bloodrose
LOCATION~ Beaumont Spire, Texas
MESSAGE SECURITY~ Medium
PRIORITY~ High

I had an interesting encounter earlier today in liberty with a Lane Hacker pilot. He seemed misinformed about the company, or rather, not informed, period. I was on my way to the Marauder base in Texas when my vessel, The Argo, dropped from the trade lane a few rings out from the Texas gate. He ordered my vessel to coordinates H-6, quite close to the Minefield there in New York where he interrogated me on my vessels identification and affiliation.

I attempted to inform him that AM is a Maltese Entity and that our operations are sanctioned and helpful for the Maltese as a whole, however, he didn't seem to believe me, calling my explanation a fairy tale I was told in order to throw of any would be Lane Hacker investigation. As a former member of the Outcasts and high ranking syndicate member, the pilot in questions attitude towards myself was quite infuriating and disrespectful.

I am including the Communications data from our exchange in this report as well as suggesting that Oranos make contact with the hacker high command as soon as possible to remedy this situation as well as any that may arise in the future.

[Image: LhWaypp.png]

To: All Atlantis Logisitcs personnel.
Subject: Security Caution

As of recently, a greater risk has been known in the Tau and Sigma systems noted as Wisp Innovations. With current encounters with the recent corporation, its noted that they are seen as a combat wing of the Cryer corporation. All personnel are advised to take caution and be on weapons alert when approached by this group on scanners and whenever transiting through the regions bordering Maltese Territories and further.

Its also noted that the IMG have decided to show hostilities towards the entirety of our corporation to an extent. This caution also extends to any personnel operating near any known Independent Miners Guild installation or regular operational zones. Most notably Tau-37 and Tau-23, take heed and only act in self defence.

Good luck Atlanteans

[Incoming Transmission]
[Comlink Established]

Dear Atlantis Manufacturing,

I have been thinking of resigning my job as a employee because I have decided to move on and become an independent trader, free from corporate bounds.

From now on, I hereby announce to resign.

Best regards.
Larry Macduff

[Comlink deactivated]
[Transmission ended]
[Image: dMQsmzt.png]

~ Incoming Transmission ~

[Sender ID:]__________ Lia Verratti
[Addressee:]__________ Vesuvius Brigade High Command

[Source:]_____________ Buffalo, New York

[Signal Strength:]____ High

[Subject:]____________ First Blood

~ Loading Message ~

Buona sera.

I'm bringing good news from Liberty. The first thing I promised myself when I left the Eta battlefield was to visit New York, the center of Sirius. So I did, and as I was flying around the system I got intercepted by 2 lawful pilots. One of them was a Liberty Navy primary fleet member, and the other was an LSF agent. I had no intention of fighting them to be fair, but they gave me no choice and started shooting me. Although I was rusty from not flying in a long time, I killed them both. I quickly retreated to Buffalo before any other reinforcement came, and repaired my ship. So, let's call those two the First Bloods for our new group?

~ Attachments ~

~ [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] ~

~ Transmission Ends ~

[Image: DL2OCmg.png]

~ Incoming Transmission ~

[Sender ID:]__________ Dante Maria
[Addressee:]__________ Vesuvius Brigade Flight Report Archive

[Source:]_____________ Planet Malta

[Signal Strength:]___ High

[Subject:]____________ Unexpected Visitors

~ Loading Message ~

Seems like we caught several Core pilots messing with the Hispania. That thing should probably be moved somewhere else instead of endlessly floating in space. Anyways, much to my surprise, the Maltese pilots showed in force which I haven't seen in a long time. Even though we had significant numbers on them, only several selected pilots moved in to engage. Since we didn't know if the Core had someone else coming from the other side of our border, we figured it would be best not to waste too many resources on a small wing of fighters. We made short work of one of their pilots, and a chain reaction of annihilation of the Core vessels followed. They seemed to lack proper coordination so it wasn't the toughest fight we'll ever have, not by a long shot.

~ Attachments ~

~ [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] ~

~ Transmission Ends ~

Pages: 1 2 3