Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi people from Discovery Freelancer!, im new here but not new in the game, well kind of because i used to play this amazing game long time ago and i used to love it and now im trying to remembr how to play and etc.

I was looking for any new open world game, and i was looking about space and i watch few videos of top games of space and etc. but i didnt really find anything that could satisfy me, i was looking something similar to Freelancer and one game that kept my attention was No Man's Sky but is not Relesed yet but soon, then i was looking for Freelancer and possiable updates or new game coming with the same base and ding!.. Found this amazing Discovery Freelancer and im happy that there is people active in this Servers. So im giving a try again, i alredy read the Server Rules and i been playing couple of hours for now, i have to mention that is nice to still find kind ppl online who is willing to help u and dedicate some of their time to do it, i was starting doing some missions untill this player Allan_Walker or something like that approuch and help me and explain me few things like how to join a group or how to mine.. Forgot to mention i never played online or multiplayer only history mode so im kind of new on this at same time.

Well to much talking but i want to say hi to everyone and i hope to see you all arround and have some good time! (happy)
Welcome to the community. Be sure to read over the rules, and most importantly have fun!
Thanks Vendetta i hope to see you arround!
welcome to discovery, be sure to apply for Core|
welcome to disco. make yourself at home. have fun and dont forget, its only a game so dont rage Big Grin
Hey there, welcome to Discovery. Remember that if you have any questions you can pm me or any other [Angels] tagged ship you see in-game.

Have fun and enjoy!
Welcome to discovery.
The chains you feel wrapping around you are perfectly normal.

There is no escape.
(04-21-2016, 06:47 PM)GuapMan Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to discovery, be sure to apply for Core|

Thanks GuapMan i will check that!
(04-21-2016, 07:12 PM)Evangelion Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2016, 06:47 PM)GuapMan Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to discovery, be sure to apply for Core|

Thanks GuapMan i will check that!

Core| is best faction.
Pages: 1 2