Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: concept ship 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
made a conceptual model, suggested that this is transport, how do you think guys?

(View in 3D)
[Image: hE8tu]
Cool.
Good attempt, let's see how will you progress. I hope you will be a promising modeler soon.
new concept this ship, It will soon be added to version 2
Something like that looks like the start of Sombra's Core transport concept:
(04-20-2016, 07:05 PM)Sombra Hookier Wrote: [ -> ]
[Image: apm01_by_rhulaner-d9zpy8t.png]

So here I made a 5 minute sketch of the things I would suggest:

Blue: The nose of the acutal model is very libertonian, if you ask me. While most APM ships have the most dark hull pattern in the front, the model has those only on the top. Like the Mako, I think a "mask" would be very fitting, and like all the APM ships, the bridge/cockpit section should be very vertically instead of horizontally. Like the Bottlenose.

Red: On the top of the model, there are some places that may/might could use some details like windows. The places between the dark hull textures would be the best locations to put them in. After all, the entire transport ship has just one window line: the bridge. Core would use those transports to bring mercs to a target, so it would make sense to add some windows for them to look out. Big Grin

Green: Those things on the lower section, they could be a bit longer. APM ships like Manta, Bottlenose and such have those fins and wings and they tend to be very long, giving them their unique look. Maybe you can mount one or two pairs of fins and wings, just small ones, but they would make the ship itself give the typical APM look.

However, these are just my personal suggestions. You did a good job with your model, man.
I like your sketch
Thanks. You shouldn't.
curve model is too true? and it seems a lot of that is not enough, lead work

(View in 3D)
[Image: ieGwK]
Make the front command bridge more like the Mako has and it will be fine Core transport I'd say
Also work on engines.
Excuse my dirty mind, but it still looks like a... "toy", for me.