Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Docking Bays
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are there continual problems with it still?
Is it close to being fixed?

What was wrong with it , anyway? Buggy?

Is it on the lsit of things to do soon?

Asking becasue I'm really interested in them working again. Smile
i think they need to be coded from the beginning as far as i remember what was said by the developers. I am very interested in them being working again
I'll toss my coin into the "Would enjoy player docking functioning" hat. As for the actual problem, all I really know is that there was a coding error somewhere that was causing ships with docked players to experience the "infinite jump sequence" bug.
If I recall correctly they were causing "infinite jumps" .
Anyone know what language the code's written in?
that is a good point, i do believe that many of the player do already have knowledge in coding and programming so why not try to do it as a public task open source project so everyone who can help can find the propinquity to do something ?

i dont know what language thu but i believe the developers team can help with the information needed to do so, maybe they can do the pre analysis and assign tasks for whoever want to help and that make it easy for them as i am pretty sure they have too many things to do already
(04-30-2016, 02:00 PM)Zak.Conner Wrote: [ -> ]open source project

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=134433
Hey guys im going to give this a bump since perhaps people have forgotten.
(08-27-2016, 05:42 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys im going to give this a bump since perhaps people have forgotten.

Do you mean they don't work at all or? I wanted to buy some for more RP with my liner... Or try some new things out...
(08-28-2016, 08:57 AM)The Ramler Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-27-2016, 05:42 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys im going to give this a bump since perhaps people have forgotten.

Do you mean they don't work at all or? I wanted to buy some for more RP with my liner... Or try some new things out...

they're currently disabled as caused some pain to game. Some greeny-devy-person said that they should be back working about september, tho it was like 2 or 3 months ago and I'm not sure if it's still up to date

So yes, currently docking modules aren't working
Pages: 1 2