Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: pew pew pew
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well gents

lets see what has changed Smile anything fun still going on as always ? are there still any nomad players sitting around ?

Bob
Ah, another returning vet.

Welcome back, Discovery has changed a lot. But, well, the more it changes, the more it stays the same.

Read the rules and all that once before joining in the fun, and feel free to ask me or any of the Angels for help here or ingame.

and yes, there are some Nommie Players around. Ask Huggie, he will know.
haha read the rules ? hell no I remember them all by hart Smile

way back before your time I ran a successful faction which took away the need for angels to be in penny Smile we took each new payer and held there hands as we explained and trained them to head into space many off which went on to become great players , at times the players would even ask us for help even though a angel was in system Tongue

back then we loved taking away the work from angels Smile hahaha we took penny under our wing Big Grin

looking to maybe head back to disco , the mod compatible with win 10 ? also is bear still around ?
I remember your avatar, welcome back! Noms are... ah there. Also you'll have fun here, trust me.

Also yes, the mod is ok with Win 10
(04-26-2016, 08:23 AM)Venkman Wrote: [ -> ]I remember your avatar, welcome back! Noms are... ah there. Also you'll have fun here, trust me.

Also yes, the mod is ok with Win 10

man your still around Smile good to know mate I shall get myself started again was wondering how many of the old ot where still flying around