Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Character issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, yesterday, when i entered the multiplayer lobby, i found that i "had" several characters made, despite it was my first time playing. So i decided to make my own.

Then today, i find that my character has dissapeared. Why?
Maybe because you didn't spend the 15mins ingame or so required at the creation of very new character?
Well it sounds like the unlikely thing happened and you got the same account as someone else. So you made a ship and the owner of the account deleted it again.
They shouldn't disappear overnight though. They'll last for a week or more.
Hm, i think i found the problem.

When i opened the launcher, i changed the default name of the account for my usual name account.

But still, from who are these characters from? They are levels over 50-90. I have never created them.
Well they belong to someone else.
I suggest you simply delete the account from your registry. Shouldn't delete the account itself. (Someone clarify it not that I am wrong)
(04-27-2016, 05:52 PM)Werdackel| Wrote: [ -> ]I suggest you simply delete the account from your registry. Shouldn't delete the account itself. (Someone clarify it not that I am wrong)

Oh, i didnt notice that there was a edit account button, thanks.