Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Where i can get a ID for contraband?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Right now im using a Freelancer ID, and i think it doesnt allow me to do contraband, right?
I sincerely doubt any House government will allow you to legally carry contraband. You can carry it with the Freelancer ID, but it isn't legal.
The "Cannot participate in unlawful actions than described above" part of your current ID is only relevant to piracy. In other words, it simply states that you may not demand cargo or credits from another player.

You may use the FL ID to smuggle and it is the best choice, since most smuggling-orientated factions may not use transports with more than 4300 cargo anyway.
Samura best smuggling ID.

But yeah, what Sindroms said. There are no server rules preventing people from smuggling on any ID, only in-roleplay laws.
(04-28-2016, 12:04 PM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ][...]no server rules preventing people from smuggling on any ID, only in-roleplay laws.[...]

Within reason, mind.
Please do not try to actively smuggle with a full lawful ID, because having a 80mil worth of ship turned red to the locals could be problematic.