Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Is cargo usually lost when i die?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Title, when you die, do you loose anything, like the cargo you are carrying, or even weapons?
You loose all the commodities in your cargo bay, as well as non-installed equipment.
Basicly if you die and it's not bolted down it's gone.
So, weapons and cargo items can be traded at least?

I found a set of ASURAS on the outcast space... i want to sell them before i loose them, how i can?
if you sell it on normal NPC bases, you get around 3 million(?) . but you can sell it to other players using the trade feature. they go for approximately 10-15 million I think.
(04-29-2016, 10:02 AM)seven-alpha-one-one Wrote: [ -> ]if you sell it on normal NPC bases, you get around 3 million(?) . but you can sell it to other players using the trade feature. they go for approximately 10-15 million I think.

How i can use the trade feature? Sorry for being noob Big Grin
There's a "marketplace" forum with 2 sub forums for ships and equipment.

Advertise it in there.

Cheers.
(04-29-2016, 11:25 AM)maddog_dave Wrote: [ -> ]There's a "marketplace" forum with 2 sub forums for ships and equipment.

Advertise it in there.

Cheers.

Just gonna expand on that because I think you're asking about the trade feature in general.

To trade with another player you both have to be near each other, so most trades are done in Connecticut. To initiate a trade you press a small button that appears just to the left(?) of your shield/health/power bar, and that opens a window. Generally people send you the money via /givecash first and you just do a one way trade for the item because it's easier than getting the exact amount of credits in the trade window.
To avoid the loss of unmounted equipment, you can place a store ship in the Connecticut system, which exists outside of the roleplay environment and a place you may only be shot at with prior permission, which obviously you'd never grant on a store.

Create a (or use an existing) transport, make sure it has no cargo (you cannot enter Conn with cargo for anti-abuse reasons) and while docked, type /conn in chat and hit return. That ship is now in Connecticut and safe from attacks. You can then go about your business transferring things you want to keep hold of, such as your ASURAS, to this ship and leaving them there until needed.

You'll need a player to transfer the equipment between ships for you. Most people are trustworthy and will do this for you without issue, but it's recommended to have someone you already know help you out. Failing that, an [Angel] tagged player would be a good choice, or tbh if you see BHG|Mephistoles or GMG|Keiji.Namura, just PM and I'll do it for you.
(04-29-2016, 11:47 AM)Mephistoles Wrote: [ -> ]To avoid the loss of unmounted equipment, you can place a store ship in the Connecticut system, which exists outside of the roleplay environment and a place you may only be shot at with prior permission, which obviously you'd never grant on a store.

Create a (or use an existing) transport, make sure it has no cargo (you cannot enter Conn with cargo for anti-abuse reasons) and while docked, type /conn in chat and hit return. That ship is now in Connecticut and safe from attacks. You can then go about your business transferring things you want to keep hold of, such as your ASURAS, to this ship and leaving them there until needed.

You'll need a player to transfer the equipment between ships for you. Most people are trustworthy and will do this for you without issue, but it's recommended to have someone you already know help you out. Failing that, an [Angel] tagged player would be a good choice, or tbh if you see BHG|Mephistoles or GMG|Keiji.Namura, just PM and I'll do it for you.

Basically its a unique place where i can practice pvp, but also a good trading hub?

But, i dont understand what exactly you mean with entering in that place and how to transfer them, sorry if in wasting your time, but everything is new for me :/
Pages: 1 2