Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Felix here, Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I'm Felix, and I'm rather new around here. You might've seen/heard me in Sindroms new 2016 Let's Play series.
I'm the noob who didn't cap his framerate. That's fixed now, so hopefully I won't get too much hate, heh. Newbie mistake.
Anyways! Looking forward to becoming a part of this awesomely involved community. Roleplay has always been a joy of mine, and I was a huge fan of Freelancer, so combining the two is awesome.
I'll see you all in space and around the forums!
Welcome. I'm sure Spazzy taught you the important stuff so just remember to enjoy your stay.
welcome
Welcome to the best Freelancer RP server Wink
If your foot took you to Rhienland, then check the link on my signature. We might have some profitable business
Welcome.
Be sure to check out the server and community rules, try to find someone to RP with and don't dig in nasty memes.
Be aware of those people with blue names - they're faction leaders and they won't leave you alone.
Enjoy your stay.
Goooooood, goooooooooooooooooooooood.
MUH PADAWAN ETC
Welcome Felix! You have a great teacher there to learn from. Hope to see you in game. Stay frosty out there.