Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Banned: Toris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Toris has been banned for:

Quote:1. Server administrators will impose sanctions on players for violating server rules and for any actions that harm server gameplay.

Consequences:

Hi Toris.

The probation you received was a rather mild slap, considering your attitude and actions which led to that sanction. We thought you would at least try to keep things from going even more south, but seems we were wrong. You're now banned from both forums and ingame for trying to circumvent your probation, until we re-discuss your case and come to a final decision. Additionally, as promised in the original sanction thread which led to your probation, all your forum accounts except for are now indefinitely banned regardless of what decision we make after this.

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Your appeal has been voted on and we have decided to give you another chance.

Hopefully you have learned enough about yourself and will shy away from anything that might end up with you going down that path again.
Due to the nature of your ban, you have been put on Probation for 3 months. During this time you will be able to post only in the roleplay section.

Play nice.
I request prolonged Probation from initial period of three months into six months. I reason such a request by the course of events (unrelated to Discovery GC), which is known to .

Sincerely,
Toris / Gryphus
I really doubt that you asking me on skype to extend your probation, me asking why and you never responding to that counts as knowing said course of events. In any case.

Your probation is a part of your appeal process and will not be extended by demand - in most cases the extension of a probation is a lesser form of punishment applied for bad behavior during probation - the other being the re-institution of a ban. If you wish to decline yourself the access to specific parts of the forum, we suggest you exercise self-restraint and simply not post there.