Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Good routes to make money selling stuff?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Right now im in planet manhattan, i have been selling liberty ale to texas and getting travelers from texas to planet manhattan, most of these travels give me around 500k credits in a single trip.

But, i want to get more in the fastest way possible (Im avoiding combat, of course), anyone knows good routes to get money as fast as possible?
Gold Ore - mine in Dublin and sell at New Berlin.
Aluminuim Ore - mine in Munich and sell at Southampton

About 100 mills per route with 5k
Ask a miner to get you H³ in Kusari or Gold Ore in Bretonia or Premium Scrap in Liberty and bring it to a base that needs this stuff. If you don't want to rely on miners, write some comms to PoB-owners in those areas for access and export. That's if you have a big ship for powertrading.

You could give contraband a try, but I wouldn't do it in Liberty, because Kusari and Rheinland have less active police players than Liberty.

For a normal trade I used to take Detroit -> Kurile (Light Arms) and Hawaii -> Manhattan (Holo-Sculptures). You also can simply sell the light arms to Hawaii. Another good way of good trade money earning is sign up for a company that adds bonuses per unit. There's plenty of them, but they require you to do some role play application and stuff.
Get a liner or a freighter and do this route.
You can also trade Refugees from Kreuzberg Depot in New Berlin to Rochester Base in New York and take back Business Delegates from Planet Manhattan to Planet New Berlin.

Makes a bit less cash than what proposed, but you don't spend time mining and you can do it alone. Watch out for police in Rheinland, though; they consider Refugees contraband.

Edit: Antonio ninja.
(04-30-2016, 12:46 PM)Operator SmileWhileAlive Wrote: [ -> ]Gold Ore - mine in Dublin and sell at New Berlin.
Aluminuim Ore - mine in Munich and sell at Southampton

About 100 mills per route with 5k

I cant mine anything, even with the miner turrets.
To mine efficiently, you need: mining ship, mining faction ID, and that same faction's IFF.
Black Market Munitions to Malta, Cardamine to Manhattan.
(04-30-2016, 05:04 PM)Bloodl1ke Wrote: [ -> ]Black Market Munitions to Malta, Cardamine to Manhattan.

need friend rep oc and l police ..... cant dock pirate id? yeah .
Pages: 1 2