Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Oficial player factions confusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im confused on the whole joining a faction thing how do i go about doing it (in my case BHG) any help would be apreciated
You write an application in their recruitment post. Some factions (like BHG) have no recruitment posts and the only way to join them is to either get invited or PM the leader. In case of BHG, PM this guy.
Thanks how long does it usualytake for requests to be looked at or is it fully dependant on the leader
Really depends on the leader and his free time.
ok that makes sense
Don't bother trying to apply to BHG|. It's a waste of time because they do not accept inexperienced players.
If you look for your first official faction, go for money-making factions who are glad if they find new people. Learn the basics there, then look around for other factions.

Good luck in Disco career! Big Grin

Jack
well sure im rather new to the game but i have flying and fighting down i wouldnt think there is much more to it so is there no chance of me being accepted then
Not sure if you're serious or trolling.
(05-01-2016, 11:02 AM)Wolflordorion Wrote: [ -> ]i have flying and fighting down i wouldnt think there is much more to it
lol

freelancer has probably one of the hardest to master fighting systems of all the space sims

(ask iber)
not trolling but either i am god or a super noob because it doesnt seem that difficult to me not easy but not difficult to understand