Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Zoners and their allies Sirius-wide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 4F76bYj.gif]

Greetings fellow Zoners and her allies -

We have received many, many comms regarding the incidents that took place within the past couple of days. I apologize that I am not able t' answer each and every comm, but a singular message will have t' suffice.

As you all are aware, the Core have blatantly ignored and gone against the laws set in place t' protect Freeport 11 and her interests. They have actively engaged others within the NFZ, despite their own laws claiming they would help enforce such laws. They have engaged Zoner vessels for something as silly as tobacco. Lastly, and the final straw, was the assault on Freeport 11 that have left many dead, and many more injured. This is hard t' see, but you can view the aggression take place below:

This has gone far enough. Enough is enough, and it is time for action. A emergency meeting was held amongst the administrators of the Confederation, and we have finally reached agreement. As such, I remind everyone t' review our laws in relation t' the below.

<Click here to review CoF laws>

The Confederation of Freeports Wrote:
REGARDING THE CORE
- The Core is no longer welcome on any Freeport or Zoner station. Any attempt by the Core t' land on a Zoner station will be dealt with, by force if necessary, in defense of Zoner stations.
- The Core are no longer welcome within Zoner systems, namely Omega 49, Omicron 74, Omicron Theta, and Baffin.
- In the interest of a peaceful haven for all spacecraft, the NFZ will be rigorously policed with the delegated authority of all who visit the Freeports.

REGARDING FREEPORT 11
- CoF is activating the Delta Protocol, which requires emergency supplies be brought t' Freeport 11.
- Disaster Relief Organized Packages, or D.R.O.P., are being prepped for delivery for Zoners and allies t' provide Freeport 11

It is truly a sad day, t' see such aggression take place against Zoners. While tensions are high, I must stress the urgency t' all Zoners t' keep a level head, and do not antagonize the Core. We do not need a war or more Zoner civilians harmed. Steps are being taken t' safely ensure protection for Zoner citizens and stations adjacent t' the above, but I urge all Zoners t' not take an offensive approach outside of defense and denying docking rights of Zoner stations.

T' our allies and friends - I am sure you have received multiple reports, and finally seen the evidence above of Core hostilities. While Zoners do not want a war against them, it seems the opposing side is pushing for such. We have always attempted t' maintain neutrality in matters that do not affect us, despite some minorities of Zoners that have acted outside that thinking, of which we have put a stop t'. It seems though, aggression is being forced upon us.

We ask that defense forces be sent t' the Omicrons as soon as possible t' protect Zoner stations, as well as protect the Zoner and allied vessel bringing supplies and relief packages t' Freeport 11. We are aware of conflicts happening all over Sirius, so we do not expect full fleets from our allies coming t' our aid, but whatever can be spared will be appreciated beyond what I can convey through this comm.

May all of our thoughts be with those who lost their lives from the attack of Freeport 11 as well as those recovering, and may that day never be forgotten.

Finn McCool
Head Administrator
Confederation of Freeports
*incoming transmission*
Comm ID: Doc Holliday
To: Finn McCool
CC: Freeport 11; CoF

This is indeed a sad day. I will reserve my feelings for another time. In the meanwhile, [MFE]Med.Force.Three will be dispatched to Freeport 11 to render whatever assistance is needed to include medical crews. Word is our chief medical officer and a nurse on station lost their lives so we'll be replacing them.

Call if you need anything to include goods.

Sincerely,
Dr. John Henry Holliday
CEO, Med Force Enterprises
###incoming transmission###
###source: Hotel World's End###
###subject: Core Attacks###

Hello everyone. My name is Erica Starr, captain of the Fearless "Hotel World's End".

My sister Diana was heavily involved in the dramatic situation yesterday, and I immediately relocated the Hotel out to Delta when I heard. Not a moment too soon as it turned out, as the Core launched another brazen assault.
Even going so far as to claim the Freeport as "theirs".
This time though, we were better prepared, and inflicted casualties on their first wave until we were forced to withdraw.
Jane Shepard has captured evidence of the first assault here.

As those of us remaining were regrouping, a huge Corsair fleet arrived to aid us - and I can truly say that today is a day every Zoner should be grateful for the Imperio's longstanding friendship. Our combined fleet beat them back and even managed to give them a taste of their own medicine, as heavy fire rained down upon Yaren and the Battleship Bellona.

We'll not be pushed down any longer. Let that be known.

###end transmission###

:::Incoming Transmission:::
:::Establishing video feed:::
:::Video feed: DISABLED:::
ID: Alma Fuentes

I cannot believe that the "peace keepers" would stoop to such a level. We were in deep space when we received an emergency signal. As soon as we return to Delta, there's a Core battlefleet getting ready to assault our people! I'm still learning about what lead up to this, but for them to assault a civilian ship and cause as many deaths as they have, I wont stand for it. I'm suspending all labs on the Adrianople and focusing on getting rid of these people.

:::Closing Transmission:::
[Image: ZFE4gFw.gif]
-_-_-_-_-: Secure Channel Open :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Encryption Level 5 :-_-_-_-_-
-_-_-_-_-: Sender: Brandon Wright :-_-_-_-_-

Greetings My Fellow Zoners, and Our Allies,

The Ingenuus Research Group has deployed assets to the Omicron Region which will assist Jump Capable ships to by-pass the many asteroid fields that make travel difficult. Any Pilots seeking assistance in deployment to the Omicrons should contact us directly.

Brandon
Ingenuus Research Group
[img float=left]http://i.imgur.com/pDNXALO.jpg?1[/img]
Sender ID: Jane Shepard
Signal strength: Strong
Signal origin: -{REDACTED}-
Subject: RE

Opening message....

Hey there Zoners and relief forces,

I am keeping watch outside Freeport 11. If you come under attack from any Core vessels, yell out and i will dispatch immediately for support. I am personally seeing to it that no Core ship remains within the NFZ.

Addendum: Core ships already started engaging Zoner ships across the Omicrons, as evidenced below.

Kind regards,

Jane Shepard

Attachments:

Picture: [PRESS]
[Image: JxkiAyN.png]

Cowboy here, howdy....

Well I guess, there just might be room for just little old me in this.

I’ll be heading to the supply outpost and speeding myself to the Freeport

If of course that’s ok with ya’ll

Cowboy out…

[Image: jQg6AMu.png]
[Image: PvqOC7c.gif]

TO: Finn|

Good Day,

My best wishes to the people that have been harmed during these attacks.
We have also heard we have someone down there that has taken casualty as well.
The AFC will try their best to help but we cannot do much at the moment.

I hope you will hold up. I heard there are many who are coming to your aid.

Till later we speak,

[Image: Saint_Comms_New_Solitare_Metropolis_Gree...csh0fb.png]

Guten Tag Relief Convoys for Freeport 11,

As you can well imagine, I was shocked and dismayed when I first heard about the brutal attacks on Freeport 11. No matter what your politics are regarding the who initiated the hostilities, it makes my stomach churn when I think of the number of innocent people that have died in Omicron Delta during the last twenty-four hours.

Saint Logistics will be immediately be dispatching one of our Serenity Class transports to assist in the relief convoys.
[Image: JxkiAyN.png]

Well I just done two shipments of relief supplies, a lot of ships outside Freeport 11, good going you guys

Darn it, bottle empty, need to get me a bottle whiskey, thought I had some of the good blend left on this old bucket

Pfff, perhaps next time then

Cowboy out…

[Image: jQg6AMu.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4