Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Medforce Mediplex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Medforce Mediplex is a medical facility providing treatment, care and research facilities.

The facility is administered by MedForce Enterprises [MFE] under the ethos of the Hippocratic Oath.

No one in need will be refused. Any race, creed or affiliation will be accommodated to the best of our ability.

It provides a marshalling point for the administration of Med Force Enterprises and the [MFE] Fleet.

We have a number of ships of various tonnage dotted throughout the known world to facilitate rapid response.

[MFE] ships will, if capable and within normal medical practice, supply any medical attention or relief work when approached.
Due to escalating conflict across Sirius we find our medical resources stretched to the limit.

To maximise the potential benefits of our services we have temporarily altered docking arrangements to the Mediplex, the only vessels currently able to handshake with our docking protocols are [MFE] ships.

We have set up triarging protocols on a number of Freeports if you cannot find a [MFE] ship in space.
[Image: 01308b5debbacc0ced9fc27aee36fd0f.jpg]

ID: Hagbard Celine
Encryption: Maybe Level: weird

Kallisti,

whilst i had today a short meeting with the [MFE]Voorrade in front of Freeport 6 he told me about your overstreched capacities. In times like these we have to stand together and i have an offer. I am able to support your station with a daily delivery of 2k Kyushu Rice, 2k Water, 2k Oxygen and 9970 units Reinforeced Alloy. if you are interested give me a call.

Ships callsign is [TAZ]Digger.Fish

Hagbard Celine
23's

Sender: Medforce Mediplex Loadmaster
Recipient: [TAZ]Digger.Fish
Subject: Supply materials

Kallisti Hagbard Celine,
thank you for your kind offer during this period of unrest.

The base is usually well supplied but feel free to provision material if you find it in need. Due to supply proximity there is only a +10% recompense over cost on the materials delivered.

If delivering provisions for the crew could we please ask that you supply equal amounts of rice, water and oxygen.

You identification protocols will be uploaded today.

Regards
[Image: 01308b5debbacc0ced9fc27aee36fd0f.jpg]

ID: Hagbard Celine
Encryption: Maybe Level: weird

Kallisti Popenesses and Popes,

sounds good, i will then make a daily stop at the medplex

23's