Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Trading Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As far as I know, no one thought of this yet. If I'm wrong, would anyone be so kind to give me the link of the discussion.

My question is simple. Can I tell my friends that are new to the game info about hidden jump holes and/or bases if they give me enough cash. Just for you guys to know, I didn't discover much myself...

Thank you for listening.
Of course you can.
The only thing in this game that you cannot trade is IDs. Its against the rules. Oh, and nommie gear, if you're lucky enough to have access to that.

Anything else, the economy waits.
alright, thanks :D
Since when can you not transfer nomad weaps?
Nomad weapons, the invisible ones, that only the keepers have access to.
Was not aware those even existed, however, why can they not be bought/sold/traded
Because only keepers/wilde have access to and are allowed to use them.
Ermm... Those nomad weapons... are not invisible, they are smaller in size. In fact, they don't even look like a projectile emitter. They are also textured blue. Use of imagination is recommended, includes that the "projectile" looks like it's appearing from each appendage ( I call dem lil appendages cus dey lil squiddie ships look like lil creatures).
To the trading info, one possible suggestion:
In the next mod (Discovery Mod 4.85), a lot of systems (as in that Unknown system) should have no objects viewable from the neural net map information.
To also include that us humans (and no, just because I say "humans" does not mean I am a Nomad... or am I?) like to talk a lot, and that the talking is all information. Der end.
' Wrote:Ermm... Those nomad weapons... are not invisible, they are smaller in size. In fact, they don't even look like a projectile emitter. They are also textured blue. Use of imagination is recommended, includes that the "projectile" looks like it's appearing from each appendage ( I call dem lil appendages cus dey lil squiddie ships look like lil creatures).
To the trading info, one possible suggestion:
In the next mod (Discovery Mod 4.85), a lot of systems (as in that Unknown system) should have no objects viewable from the neural net map information.
To also include that us humans (and no, just because I say "humans" does not mean I am a Nomad... or am I?) like to talk a lot, and that the talking is all information. Der end.
You, sir, are wrong. Nomad weapons are invisible. The model contains a single minute purple triangle, too small to be noticeable in game. Indeed, a lot of imagination is needed.
And those squiddies really look like creatures, don't they? *chuckles*