Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Overwatch OPEN Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So it's here till may 9th. Just download Battle.net to play it.

After about 10 games (9 of which won) I'm just gonna quickly complain about map design (it's trash) and relative imbalace of some heroes (Tracer and pretty much anything that can auto-heal).

But it's fun.
Pharah has so much damage is insane bruh. And her ability to fly makes flanking and ambushes too good.

Also Zenyatta or however that flying robot monk is called is also pretty OP. The projectile speeds are so fast you almost can't miss and putting an E (Increased damage on the target) makes killing tanks a piece of cake.
And the healing is good too.

But it's really really fun. I like the concept of this "FPS mixed with TF2 mixed with MOBA" type of game.

Edit: Genji brings out the anime from me as I spout his lines and spout attacks from Naruto.
F**** BASTION
Mei = best girl

I haven't had this much fun with an FPS character in a looong time.
(05-06-2016, 01:15 PM)Stuffz Wrote: [ -> ]F**** BASTION

^

although tfw you do a teamkill the first second of the game just because you planted yourself in front of the exit from the enemy spawn
(05-06-2016, 04:56 PM)Omicega Wrote: [ -> ]Mei = best girl

Also, Bastion is a [Nope], but he easily getting rekt by Genji or Roadhog.
[Image: MZVWf4L.png]

Smile
Warning: Russian interface
[Image: 2DpR7pE.jpg]

Quad kill!

...what? there're only five enemies? 'cus i blew up tracer in a few secs before that
oh i just realised i haven't given my enlightened opinion on this after the beta

i played two days then got bored, the price tag of 40€ is completely unjustified

also the netcode started being a nuisance when i started to know what i was doing

bad gaem
The lag compensation is a little aggressive, but 'bad netcode' is not really an issue. It needs tweaking is all. Furthermore, getting bored in two days of a game isn't indicative of the price tag being unjustified - more than likely you just have a short attention span. There's more content in Overwatch than there was in TF2 for many, many years, and nobody wrote that off so quickly.

That said, there are some massive balance issues at present. Widowmaker is so, so broken and necessitates either a better Widow on your team or a Winston (or two) to counter her if the enemy team ever picks one up. D.Va is also quite undertuned and really needs a fix to her critical hitbox.
Pages: 1 2