Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Jay's scenic shoots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What? I like scenic stuff.

If you are looking for pics of players or fleet battles, look elsewhere. only one or two of these images will have more than one ship, i.e . my ship. these submissions will usually cover a Bison, one of my personal favorites.

Link to Media: Link
Image Title: :one Exile
Image Description:A Lone Exile Bomber patrolling Kyushu
Why do you think this should be up the ModDB page?:I feel it looks good, especially with the colourful pattern from the Kaibyo Bomber
Credits Username/Name: Jay or 7a11

Image Title: Order Transport in Ile-De-France
Image Description: an order transport sneaking in the Gallic Capital
Why do you think this should be up the ModDB page?:Gallia has beautiful scenery and it is a shame that no one goes there much. I hoped this would promote more activity in gallia, and Disco in general

Image Title: A Bison in Gallia
Image Description: a Liberty Battletransport sneaking past patrols in Gallia
Why do you think this should be up the ModDB page?:Gallia has beautiful scenery and it is a shame that no one goes there much. I hoped this would promote more activity in gallia, and Disco in general
More coming soon
> not turning off hud for screenshots

remove self

also third link is borked
(05-07-2016, 07:08 AM)Protégé Wrote: [ -> ]> not turning off hud for screenshots

remove self

also third link is borked

sorry I r nub. Thought it might be useful to put the whole thing in the shots tho. seeing as when you are flying, you are gonna use the HUD anyway.

working on third link.
(05-07-2016, 07:20 AM)seven-alpha-one-one Wrote: [ -> ]sorry I r nub. Thought it might be useful to put the whole thing in the shots tho. seeing as when you are flying, you are gonna use the HUD anyway.

working on third link.

You're already explaining where it is, so having your hud on for a scenic picture is just a bit weird...
Assign a key in the multiplayer controls tab in-game.