Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: PvP Engagement Notification Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Here you can post your pvp engagement notifications versus other people in space so that they do not feel like they didn't get a prior warning fast enough or being shot at out of the blue with complete disregard to their neutrality. Idea came from 's post:

(05-06-2016, 06:20 AM)Karst Wrote: [ -> ]Edit: As somebody just told me, at this rate we'll have "Players are required to make an engagement notice two hours prior in specified forum thread" soon enough.

Please make sure to list the ship you'll shoot, the ship you'll shoot it with and if possible the system where the shooting will happen. Thank you.

Template:
Code:
Name:
Target:
Location(optional):
RP(totally optional):
Time:
What ? Oo
Engaging all red i see. But before, since it will take two hours, let's have tea and biscuits, and discuss the current political situation present in Rheinland, coupled with the economical stress Kusari is suffering from a very dangerous civil war.

Oh, and quack to you as well, sir.

<3
This is my 24-hour notice that I'm engaging all Zoners what I see.
Engaging Tarsinius, New York, Sector C-5.

Wait, he just left.
engaging vasko

and sol

for being bad in snubs
Engaging all cynics. Wait, they are all banned^^
Name: zoner shippy
Target: core
RP: minimal

thank for ur time
(05-06-2016, 01:05 PM)Bloodl1ke Wrote: [ -> ]Please make sure to list the ship you'll shoot, the ship you'll shoot it with and if possible the system where the shooting will happen.

Please try to follow the rules, guys. If they don't know who you'll shoot them with they won't be able to avoid you and/or quickdock and log off once you're 14K on scanners.
engaging keiji namura for plotting to assassinate KNF High Command

sector A8, omicron 99
Pages: 1 2 3 4