Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Alone...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why am i always the only one on?
as far as i know there is very few people playing now.
when i enter the server there are no more than 1 or 2 people at the same time.
Huh. I saw quite a few people on not long ago (sometime this weekend, can't remember the exact day) as I was trying to get to Omicron Theta. I'll have to get on more often to get some real information.
well there were 15 people on saturday becuse it was supposed to be the war.
I was on earlyer, but then got kicked off before the war started, and was never able to get back on. *sigh* I would say I missed every damn thing, but nothing happened so I can't say that.
I agree that there are often too little players on. Usally when i log on there are only 1-2 players logged on , or even no one :( .But on last saturday i was pleased to see so many people on :yahoo: Too bad the coallition memebers couldn't show up :( It was very promising condition, i mean that there was gonna be a great battle! Still i'm looking forward to the next saturday! ;)

P.S. Kane thats too bad! What can i tell u, i too have a sister.Well its good that she dosent play games but she likes using mIRC and thats even worce! When i come home and wanna play but find her chatting on the comp, i look like this - :shok: :angry2:
And the same day before u r bailed out i saw u in the Rheiland systems, trying to dock your Kusari bship on to the tradelanes :haha: (don't worry it's HARD WORK , been through that too :yu:)
It's not that the tradelanes are evil, it's the other ships and the size of mine. I would get all nice and lined up, then WHAM! I get jostled at the last second and have to back up and try again. Then, WHAM! After that I just cruise on ahead to the next ring. It's the same with docking on some stations. I'll get into the final approach (you know, when it turns into a cut-scene) and then WHAM! I'm thrown off course and have to F1 out and back in again. *sigh* Maybe I should have gotten a Destroyer or Gunboat.
With battleships start from like 1000 distance when younstart to line up then go straight at it at full speed, exculding cruise, and hit dock 1 second before you pass it, the ship should slow down to almost nothing then it will just either slide into the lane or fly straight to it and normally dock. Hope this helps. :)