Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Stellaris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

So if you're like me, and are a fan of games like Endless Space and Master of Orion, you'll be in for a good time with this one.

Stellaris is setting out to take aboard every issue that space 4x games have (turn based pain, the woes of shitty tech trees, the late half of the game feeling like cleanup duty), and fix basically all of them. From what can be seen in streams and videos, it's basically what'd happen if you combined Europa Universalis, Endless Space, Sins of a Solar Empire, and mixed in some liquified gold while you were at it.

Speaking frankly: I'm hyped as hell and according to basically all the net personalities that've had a chance to play it, it's gonna be amazing. May 9th people- it's almost here. Inflate your hype balloons and start picking out races.

Oh and uh, there's a Stellaris Disco Skypechat for it now for anyone that's interested~
Just gotta save an extra 10 bucks and I'll be in
I don't often see eye to eye with Scourge, but Stellaris really has me hyped. I already have a ton of Homeworld races drawn up provisionally in the empire creators, and I'm already having to fight off cravings to go and binge on all the YouTube content out there. I want it to be as fresh as possible when I get it, though, so I'm really, really intent on not spoiling much for myself.
Already purchased it but apart from basic information kept away from most. I will check it out on my own when it comes out but from what I heard it should be fun.
BLRUAGGDADHAGHDA STELLARIS!

I don't think I was even this excited for Fallout 4!
(05-07-2016, 12:10 AM)Aphil Wrote: [ -> ]BLRUAGGDADHAGHDA STELLARIS!

I don't think I was even this excited for Fallout 4!

What he said!
Stellaris discovery universe mod?
Crusader Kings II on space. I would buy it
(05-07-2016, 01:32 PM)Piombo65 Wrote: [ -> ]Crusader Kings II on space. I would buy it

Ck2?, I wish. But nope, it won't be like that, I suppose. More like EU, as mentioned.
I'm looking forward to this game as well. Blorg.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7